Logitech G602 Review

Sam Z Man

So let me set the stage for this review. As many people who knew me when I was a regular on the forums over 2 years ago, I personally used to game on a old Microsoft mouse that looked just like one of these archaic things you find on your grandmothers PC.

Related image

Now I didn't use it because I couldn't afford anything better, at the time I had 2 R9 290X's and just didn't see any gain to replace something that worked great and I was familiar with. As time went on I stopped gaming and sold off most of my performance hardware and kept my PC relatively basic and bare bones. I haven't actually used it within the last half a year since I can accomplish everything I need on my phone. Now I moved out a month ago and when packing up my PC realized one of my little siblings had taken my beloved mouse, now 1 month later and starting school and having an assignment I need to work on this weekend. I have finally been forced to break out Old Reliable and that means I was tasked with finding a replacement for my beloved ancient mouse. I made a simple trip to my local Memory Express and examining the selection was disappointed with what the cheaper options had in regards to size for my Goliath sized hands. I also don't appreciate the general look and feel of normal gaming mice with their jagged angles and flashing lights so I wasn't left with many choices. The G602 caught my eye with its sleek styling, versatility and I recalled hearing it was a great mouse for those with large hands but the 119$ price tag deterred me initially. I decided to quickly check PC parts picker and happily discovered the G602 on amazon for just over 66$ and using MemX's Uber Price beat guarantee happily purchased one for 60$. Using it has truly changed my opinion of what some "gaming" mice have to offer. I've already fallen in love with the adjustable DPI and programmed my own macro keys for the 6 perfectly placed side buttons. This mouse is perfection for those with large hands who want a versatile yet elegant solution that is a cut above your standard office/school mouse. It has been such a pleasure to switch to something like this that I personally felt the need to share it after not posting on the forums for over 2 years.

logitech made great mice.

i've used up my wireless mouse for 10 years until the buttons died.

My other mice worn out in 1-2 years, but not the logitecs.

Their gaming mouse are very expensive if you're not into gaming.

But if you're a serious gamers i think its a good investment.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w