Custom Liquid cooling Loop Idea

Hey everyone,

I am wanting to build a custom loop, and just want ting some second opinions on the component's I was thinking of using.

The only only thing I plan on cooling at first is the CPU, but will add more to the loop as the items become more readily available.

The PC tower I have is the Xigmatek Elysium, which has plenty of room, and is a phenomenal case.

Now to make sure I have the upper hand for future add-ons, here is the few items I was going to start with.

1. 360mm x 30mm Aluminum w/ Copper Core Radiator

2. Monsoon Series Dual Bay Reservoir with D5 Pump

3. MSC Resident Evil Intel 115x CPU RGB block

4. PETG 14mm Hard Tubing

Now this is just to get started, and will add more as time goes on.

Well step 1 is to not use aluminum parts, and step two is to do more research so you know how to pick good quality parts from reliable brands.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

8 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Well step 1 is to not use aluminum parts, and step two is to do more research so you know how to pick good quality parts from reliable brands.

The rad he picked is a COPPER CORE. So the fins being aluminum would still be ok. Now if you plan to expand this loop I would recommend another 240 or 280mm rad. It just hurts my soul to see a custom loop without dual rads.

If you set up your loop properly if you decided to add a gpu for example you would only need to replace a single run.