Need help from all the Argentinian people

AdroG23

Since the forum is Canada Based, i'm going to make this in both languages.

Hi guys! Well, this is the thing, i want to make a custom loop, but i can't seem to find any shop that sells parts for making it.
The tubing is simple enough, though i wanted to make it with hard tube, i can settle with some pvc tubing for the time being.
Btw, does hard acrylic tube work? If so, it could be a way out...
Anyway, tubing is not the big deal here, the problem is, i can't seem to find a shop that sells rads, pumps, blocks and fittings.
I'm not using racors, since aesthetics are a BIG deal to this build.

As far as rads go, can i use the rad of a AIO system? 
The block in an AIO sys has the pump in it, right? so i guess it wouldn't work.
So, this is it. Can anyone help me find the pieces i need or, if you know what i can use, suitable replacements?

Hola Gente! Bueno, la cuestion es esta, quiero hacer un loop custom, pero no puedo conseguir ningun negocio que venda las partes.

El tubo es facil, aunque me hubiera gustado hacerlo con tubo rigido, puedo conformarme con tubos de PVC por ahora.

Por cierto, los tubos de acrilico duros sirven? Si es asi, puede ser una opcion.,,

De cualquier manera, los tubos no son el problema aca, el asunto es, no puedo conseguir un local que venda radiadores, bombas, bloques y fittings...

No voy a usar racores, porque la estetica es MUY importante en este equipo.

En cuanto a radiadores, puedo usar el radiador de un sistema AIO?

El bloque que viene con los AIOs tienen la bomba incluida ahi, no? Calculo que eso no lo puedo usar...

Asique, este es el asunto. Puede alguien ayudarme a conseguir las piezas que necesito o, si saben que se puede usar, alternativas que sirvan?

Muchisimas gracias gente!

Thank you very much guys!

Did you check out aliexpress? The delivery takes long yeah but anything I couldnt find in my local shops or on amazon via prime, I get it form aliexpress and didnt have any issues so far.

That's a bit of an inconvenient down here... 
Everything that gets from outside the country has to get through customs.

And good luck retrieving it... (yup, Argentina sucks right now)

But still, gonna check in Ali, maybe we have luck.

Thanks ZeouLs!!