"Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete"

One time, I was playing a youtube video and suddenly the computer hangs. And the blue screen popped up and it says:  your pc ran into a problem, we'll collect the data and restart it for you. It reached 100% and it just stops like that for hours. I figured I would have to turn them off manually. But when I continue to windows and type my password, the blue screen appears again. After several loops, when I turn on my computer it just says Repairing disk errors, this might take over an hour to complete. But it took waaay longer than an hour, 6 hours or more and still no progress. But sometimes it shows this blue screen where I can troubleshoot the computer and open up command prompt. I have tried to do the tutorial that I found on youtube, step by step and it still didn't work. So the computer is on the state where it's diagnosing everytime I try to run it. If someone has the answer or any suggestions that could lead the advancement of this specific problem, it would mean a lot to me. Thank you for reading my complain letter, hope you have a great day.

My computer specs: i7 2600 3.4 Ghz, 8GB Ram ddr3, Gtx 1060 3GB, 550 Watt 80+ psu, h61-c motherboard

Which drives are you using? It's very possible that your boot drive has kicked the bucket, or is about to. Another possibility is a corrupted Windows, but I somehow doubt that.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1. Thank you for trying to help me

2. I use an HDD 1TB SATA drive, if that's what you're asking.

3. What do you mean by my boot has kicked the bucket?

4. I use a copy of windows of my laptop and burn it into a usb drive and copied it to my computer. After that, I applied a genuine windows key to my computer and it worked just fine...

Do you made that Windows image while your laptop system was running? It may not work so good that way.

1 hour ago, darrenmikey said:

It's a pc and yes the windows image is still on

I mean if you clone system, the best way to do this is offline - using second computer or bootable usb, not made clone that while cloned system is running.