Nvidia G-Sync Module - ASUS VG278HR

Go to solution Solved by Glenwing,

The DIY G-Sync module was a limited edition product which only existed as a stop-gap solution when G-Sync was first created, before "real" G-Sync monitors were ready for the market. It was never intended as an ongoing product, and they were discontinued many many years ago once the first actual G-Sync monitors became available. The only way to get one would be used, which is highly unlikely to find since anyone who bought one would have installed it in their own monitor.

Hi, All.

Based in Australia, I require technical and supply support for my ASUS VG278HR - Nvidia 3D Vision 2 monitor.

A few years back Nvidia released a specific G-Sync Module for this model. These modules, as far as I have researched are individually configured to each model.

https://www.asus.com/Monitors/VG278HR/

https://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/g-sync/diy

Anyone got any idea, just where in the world I would be able to source one of these Nvidia G-Sync 'DIY' modules for the ASUS VG278HR - Nvidia 3D Vision 2 monitor?

I've got a drop shipping address in the US for parts postage to Australia, as previously Logitech Australia don't stock a part I needed to import; if this helps.

Thanks.

The DIY G-Sync module was a limited edition product which only existed as a stop-gap solution when G-Sync was first created, before "real" G-Sync monitors were ready for the market. It was never intended as an ongoing product, and they were discontinued many many years ago once the first actual G-Sync monitors became available. The only way to get one would be used, which is highly unlikely to find since anyone who bought one would have installed it in their own monitor.