LTT Unofficial Teamspeak "TechSpeak Server" [US & Canada]

_ASSASSIN_

Up and Live again!

what happened?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

uh... that doesn't matter, we are back :D

Coulda sworn I saw a thread about this ts3 dying... Anyway, glad it's back up

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

• 2 weeks later...

ip isn't changed, it's just pointing all to the same place

you changed the ip? Why?

it's just a redirect just like all of the "IP's" the other unofficial teamspeak has

• 1 month later...

Bump :)

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

• 4 months later...

Hai, in regards to rule 3. Yeah a few minutes ago yeah....I basically joined a channel kinda a quiet channel and then well. I joined and then a few members cursed at me and, well you know what basically happened from there.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Hai, in regards to rule 3. Yeah a few minutes ago yeah....I basically joined a channel kinda a quiet channel and then well. I joined and then a few members cursed at me and, well you know what basically happened from there.

Many confuze

I am a happy wuffy

oh hi you're on? really.

Wat teamspaeka u talking about?

I am a happy wuffy

meh whateva. People are what they are.

Lel this was the Wferr TS a really long time ago

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

• 1 year later...

I can't connect, is it down or do I need a password to join or something?

Quote me to get a reply!

lamo, reeed the topic. if yall want i can bring it online again. Ill be glad to it was fun there

:D

I am a happy wuffy

lamo, reeed the topic. if yall want i can bring it online again. Ill be glad to it was fun there

who's this kid?  :ph34r:

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Nice 1 year necro.

I don't even think I would do that.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

that would be nice