Should I upgrade my cooling system?

Rn I Have a DeepCool Genome II Case and I’m using the fan that came with it which is a DeepCool Captain and I was wondering if I should upgrade my case and cooler? 

To a NZXT H500 and Kraken x62 Rev. 2 

mainly because I want to upgrade my system in the next year and I want the best cooler!? Also I am saving for this and a EVGA 1080

Upgrade when time comes, which is next year in your case. I'd rather get the GPU first and then start saving for next year's upgrade, case and cooler.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

5 minutes ago, JuztBe said:

Upgrade when time comes, which is next year in your case. I'd rather get the GPU first and then start saving for next year's upgrade, case and cooler.

Well rn I’m selling a bunch of stuff So I can get it! eBay account is - brybi_94

B5E4ADA7-FB55-4F07-B44C-A3D98E5B5855.png

19C55E8D-EE9C-4814-9A96-293298680FDA.png

19 minutes ago, Jedibrysen said:

Rn I Have a DeepCool Genome II Case and I’m using the fan that came with it which is a DeepCool Captain and I was wondering if I should upgrade my case and cooler? 

To a NZXT H500 and Kraken x62 Rev. 2 

mainly because I want to upgrade my system in the next year and I want the best cooler!? Also I am saving for this and a EVGA 1080

why would you wanna upgrade the case or cooler? it makes no sense at all

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

1 minute ago, syn2112 said:

why would you wanna upgrade the case or cooler? it makes no sense at all

Maybe he doesn't feel like his temps are what they should be at. And there's nothing wrong with wanting a new case, especially one as pretty as the H500 xD

15 minutes ago, DVA said:

Maybe he doesn't feel like his temps are what they should be at. And there's nothing wrong with wanting a new case, especially one as pretty as the H500 xD

My case is nice but I want to have a cooler the fits in a case I like because if I got the x62 it won’t fit in my case and so I have to get a new case also for it to work and x62 is compatible with ALOT OF Sockets!!