Ek-CryoFuel lost colour; pump seems to vibrate more heavily

After the very strong summer in the Netherlands, I noticed the colour has mostly drained from my Acid Green EK Cryofuel. Additionally it seems the pump is vibrating a lot more. Before, I also asked about an issue with mineral oil leaks from O-ring seals, specifically in my monoblock. 

Honestly, I'm just concerned. Should I clean out this liquid and get new one in? Is it safe as it is?

19 minutes ago, daimonie said:

-

Do you know what your routine fluid temps were? I haven't used the acid green one personally so can't comment about the color loss. Not entirely certain pump vibrations can have something to do with the flow either. The O-ring leaks are annoying and common with the EKWB O-rings, they tend to send out replacements but its probably just better to use the old ones after giving them a wipe, the new ones just will leak out more after a bit of pressure and heat.

I suppose if you are concerned, the best is to look at doing a preventative maintenance. If your coolant is getting so hot that the properties are changing, I would be looking into the cooling potential of the loop too.

13 hours ago, For Science! said:

Do you know what your routine fluid temps were? I haven't used the acid green one personally so can't comment about the color loss. Not entirely certain pump vibrations can have something to do with the flow either. The O-ring leaks are annoying and common with the EKWB O-rings, they tend to send out replacements but its probably just better to use the old ones after giving them a wipe, the new ones just will leak out more after a bit of pressure and heat.

I suppose if you are concerned, the best is to look at doing a preventative maintenance. If your coolant is getting so hot that the properties are changing, I would be looking into the cooling potential of the loop too.

That's the weird part. I've got a EK XE360 Rad with 3x Furious Vardar on it. That should be 850W at max, versus less than 150W TDP from the overclocked CPU. I haven't got a gpu on the loop yet.  The fluid temperatures are (as far as I know) pretty good. I don't actually have a temperature sensor. 

When in the BIOS, my motherboard tells me the CPU is at something like 40. However, during summer when I left for a holiday the entire ensemble heated up (because it is under glass) and I had to cool it down for about 50 minutes. That might have been the reason. 

EDIT: I've asked EK Support about this as well. Will add information here.

46 minutes ago, daimonie said:

Cooling capacity sounds like it should be fine, unless it was becoming a green house on a sunny window facing table....The pump vibrating more is also worrying, but I can't say anything about it apart from that it shouldnt get hotter than 60 degrees.

My red turned purple, so I flushed it and put new fluid in. Haven’t had an issue with either system since. Running the same fluid cryo in both. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Well, I replaced the fluid. I forgot how acid green looked! That's pretty :)

Anyway, I saw nothing weird in the fluid. Guess it just bleached due to the heat wave. (It's burnt my cacti as well, so ;) )