Evga 120 mm aio help

i just got my evga water cooler and im just looking at it because i dont have my motherboard yet but does Intel 1150,1366 and 1155 have the same socket dimensions as an 1151 because the outside box says 1151 but in the instructions i cant find an instance where it says 1151 for the mounting brackets. it just says if you are using a 115x or a 1366 to use the back-plate 

Gigabyte X570 WIFI Board

Ryzen 3900X

16 Gigabytes of Ram

2080 Non-Ti FE

Windows 10 Home

5 minutes ago, ryancrowe92 said:

i just got my evga water cooler and im just looking at it because i dont have my motherboard yet but does Intel 1150,1366 and 1155 have the same socket dimensions as an 1151 because the outside box says 1151 but in the instructions i cant find an instance where it says 1151 for the mounting brackets. it just says if you are using a 115x or a 1366 to use the back-plate 

Yeah, same.  That's why they do 115X, so they don't have to write them all out.  The mainstream socket size has been the same for a while now...

This is actually my first water setup i've always used an air cooler is their any thing different in install methods 

Gigabyte X570 WIFI Board

Ryzen 3900X

16 Gigabytes of Ram

2080 Non-Ti FE

Windows 10 Home

6 minutes ago, ryancrowe92 said:

This is actually my first water setup i've always used an air cooler is their any thing different in install methods 

Not really, if it already has Thermal Paste applied from the factory, then just install it via the instructions and put your radiator in the front, top or back of your case.

The fans and pump should plug into the motherboard and away you go.,

will the radiator fit on to a 120mm fanslot on the back of the case that has the holes for a fan. spacewise because i took the fan off of the case that blows air out and that is where the radiator goes right 

Gigabyte X570 WIFI Board

Ryzen 3900X

16 Gigabytes of Ram

2080 Non-Ti FE

Windows 10 Home