Weird Issue with Tentacle Syncs and SD 664 - w/ Youtube video

Hi all, 

Title says it all. I got 2 Tentacle syncs last week for a shoot this Wed. I figured I'd have them working perfectly by now, but I'm still having weird issues even after multiple tests. I have tried every combo of settings I can think of, but I made a video going through one to show the main issue. 

TL;DR Settings appear right, editing software has no problem syncing footage and audio, but when it does they end up being a few frames out of sync. 

Video: 

Any help would be super appreciated! 

• 2 weeks later...

do you need to update desktop software?  if you try manually align audio file and video file do they match up for entire length of timeline or they match up in beginning but drift off further down? i have not tried tentacle sync yet, i have used pluraleyes but i find that these tools are not perfect.  contact tentacle, i dont think many people here use this tool

yeah what would i know about cameras or cinematography compared to you tech people.  i've only done this work for nearly 20 years, won a few awards, worked in over a dozen different countries and a few multi million dollar projects