are these cameras?

okay, at my high school there are these little black things.. they have a red light and there are rumors going on that they are cameras.. i am just wondering lol

F72615EB-F8F3-4EA7-AB4C-3D8693DD4A6F.jpeg

Edited by iLostMyXbox21
forgot to add the picture

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

At least one of them is a camera, from the looks of it; the other one's probably a sensor.

okay thanks. i thought so but since im all techy my friends always ask me.. but i never know so i decided why not ask the forum?

One of them is a camera. The other one could be a sensor. Where is this? "school board and location" If the school has no other cameras in the school then it is prob not a camera. Could be a temp sensor tho.

7 minutes ago, theblastman21 said:

One of them is a camera. The other one could be a sensor. Where is this? "school board and location" If the school has no other cameras in the school then it is prob not a camera. Could be a temp sensor tho.

trust me, there are a lot of these things

Probably camera(s), if one of them isn't a sensor it's prob a camera pointed the other way (if this is in  the middle of the hallway/classroom, one cam watches 1/2 and the other watches the other half. That's how my school does it anyway)

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

1 minute ago, Sayori said:

Probably camera(s), if one of them isn't a sensor it's prob a camera pointed the other way (if this is in  the middle of the hallway, one cam watches 1/2 of the hallway and the other watches the other half. That's how my school does it anyway)

.. wouldnt a 360 camera be better?

2 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

.. wouldnt a 360 camera be better?

Costs a lot more and companies are always quick to tighten the budget. 

Tons of businesses have these, I'm kind of surprised you only just now noticed these =p

Just now, DVA said:

Costs a lot more and companies are always quick to tighten the budget. 

Tons of businesses have these, I'm kind of surprised you only just now noticed these =p

i noticed them in 6th grade.. but i just found LTT forums recently

1 minute ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

i noticed them in 6th grade.. but i just found LTT forums recently

Ah ok, sorry! Well welcome to the forums! I also just very recently started using these forums. They're great for help, sometimes some people like to be a little bit of a bully though Have a nice day my man. I'm back to work here at the office :|

4 minutes ago, DVA said:

Ah ok, sorry! Well welcome to the forums! I also just very recently started using these forums. They're great for help, sometimes some people like to be a little bit of a bully though Have a nice day my man. I'm back to work here at the office :|

hank you! and welcome to the forums. okay, i should probably get back to my school work