What paint to use for metal surfaces (Case, keyboard backplate etc)

Indominus-Rex

I'm planning to pick up some white spray paint to mod a few parts of my case and the backplate of my keyboard in order for the light to reflect more vibrantly. So i was wondering what type of specific paint would i need for such surfaces. Prefer a satin/eggshell finish.

I don't know much about painting but I think adding a layer of primer might help the paint stick better, just look for metal paint primer (depends on the kind of metal you're painting)

Bumping this since i'm starting a mod business and would love to know myself. 
I was thinking about classic spray can paint... but i'm not sure. 
Also, i kind of like the look that mate paint gives, so i'd love to know what to use

On 17/09/2018 at 3:36 AM, Indominus-Rex said:

I'm planning to pick up some white spray paint to mod a few parts of my case and the backplate of my keyboard in order for the light to reflect more vibrantly. So i was wondering what type of specific paint would i need for such surfaces. Prefer a satin/eggshell finish.

For the best brightness and color vibrancy graffiti or automotive spray paints will tend to work the best. If you plan on painting keyboards the best option for that would be to use a white based coat and apply a satin clear to help add a layer of protection due to the extra abrasion.