90 degree riser in dark base 700

JoeNoIce

ok so i have the riser but now i have another issue. i cant seem to mount it proper. there is no screws to mount it proper but if i dont use the screw holes i t will just be floating in a way.

3 minutes ago, 10xephos01 said:

ok so i have the riser but now i have another issue. i cant seem to mount it proper. there is no screws to mount it proper but if i dont use the screw holes i t will just be floating in a way.

Depending on the case a lot of them don't actually mount the PCI-E riser only the rear slots with the mounting bolts are what hold the GPU into place. 

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

Depending on the case a lot of them don't actually mount the PCI-E riser only the rear slots with the mounting bolts are what hold the GPU into place. 

read the title i am trying to use the vertical mount on my case, being the dark base 700.

3 minutes ago, 10xephos01 said:

read the title i am trying to use the vertical mount on my case, being the dark base 700.

That's what I'm saying it just floats, there is no mounting points for the PCI-E riser itself. Some just solely rely on the rear slots for the GPU.