Capture cards and streaming

WhatImSaiyan

I didn't know where to post this, so I decided to post this in here. I have a few questions on streaming (trying to perfect my channel).

1. AVerMedia HD capture card or Elgato Game Capture HD?

2. If I went with the Elgato, would it perform as well as the AVerMedia card? What I'm basically looking for is which would NOT put a lot of stress on my CPU. I know if you want to stream HD, you need a 2nd/3rd generation CPU i5 or i7 and I know that the AVerMedia HD capture card helps a lot with conserving CPU consumption. However, I haven't seen anyone answer or do a demonstration on using the Elgato card for PC gaming. I only know that it was made for console game recording, but thanks to updates...it can be used for streaming.

Again, I'm looking for a card that will help with CPU consumption. Also, no. I don't want to use two computers...one for gaming and one for streaming.

Thanks!

Here is some info on Elgato Game Capture HD

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Here is some info on Elgato Game Capture HD [url=
]
[/url=
]

That gives me info on the AVerMedia C875 haha. That's not the Elgato. But thanks!