Do they ever have sales on PS+ like MS does with Xbox Live?

ImNotDeViLzzz

I have a PS4 that I have never had online unless maybe I had some free time included with it when I bought it but not sure.  Anyway with Xbox One I have always gotten offers from MS for really, really good deals for online service. Xbox Live Gold for $1 or $2 for a month or 3 months for $12.  Does this not happen with Sony and their online service for the PS4? I am not seeing it anywhere.  Also am I not seeing it because I haven't been a regular subscriber to PS+?  PS+ users give me the lowdown.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, ImNotDeViLzzz said:

Does this not happen with Sony and their online service for the PS4?

Yes but not that much.

So the best you can get is 15 Months for the price of 12 or 3 Months Netflix for 12 Months Subscription.

Sometimes you get 20-25% off. 

But that's about it.

But on the other Hand the Games for Free on PSN are often better and you get a bit more. Often 1-2 for each system, sometimes they are Crossbuy (ie work on all 3 systems or either two).

And there are from time to time special deals for PS+ Subscribers.

ie double the Rebate. For example you get 20% off regularly, with PS+ you get 40% off. That also happens from time to time.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

I tend to just put games im interested in buying on my wish list so i get an email if they go on sale.  Like The Last of Us Remastered for example, they often put that on sale for like $10 or something if there's an anniversary associated with the game or Naughty Dog in some way.