Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kian2k

New PC Setup -

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, lee32uk said:

Says who ? The silicon lottery applies to any overclocking. The MSI is already a good gpu so no real need to swap it if he prefers the red/black theme.

That's exactly what I said, if he wants to keep the black/red which is totally fine no need to worry it's very similar.


Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kian2k said:

Oh crap I misread, the PSU is fine right? Also does water cooling need a lot of maintenance and do I have to like buy liquid for it?

No. It's an AIO. You just apply it to the front mount in your case and to your CPU. It isn't a custom loop so no maintenance or buying liquid. Comes pre-applied.


Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Yifti said:

No. It's an AIO. You just apply it to the front mount in your case and to your CPU. It isn't a custom loop so no maintenance or buying liquid. Comes pre-applied.

You recommend this? I was just wondering because I am not that keen on maintaining it, I won't even have to get new liquid or do anything to it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kian2k said:

You recommend this? I was just wondering because I am not that keen on maintaining it, I won't even have to get new liquid or do anything to it?

No. Not at all. It's corsair AIO so of course. There are obviously better ones, but they aren't as cheap.


Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, lee32uk said:

Im really trying not to go over 1.6k. I wanted it to be around 1.5ish but prices keep increasing and dropping, trying not to downgrade anything but I am trying to make sure any upgrades don't cost too much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kian2k said:

You recommend this? I was just wondering because I am not that keen on maintaining it, I won't even have to get new liquid or do anything to it?

BTW, I really liked NZXT as well and thought about theming my build with it, but then found that CAM steals everything about you: credit cards, private info and more. Does not recommend.


Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kian2k said:

Uhhhh.... Never heard about it. From legit company, but TBH you shouldn't get a 140mm AIO when you have the option for 280mm(i think, check it in the specs of the case, under radiator support front)


Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Link to post
Share on other sites

Winter is Coming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kian2k said:

Can't find that keyboard, all of them are a lot more in GBP.

K. Try to search for a corsair keyboard for that price tag, they have the best keyboards.


Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kian2k said:

Can't find that keyboard, all of them are a lot more in GBP.

Do you want an IPS monitor or that doesn't matter to you?


Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Yifti said:

K. Try to search for a corsair keyboard for that price tag, they have the best keyboards.

None coming up, this has all increased in price by so much since yesterday. Went to bed with it being under 1.5k and some how its just under 1.6k now with a few things added.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kian2k said:

Im really trying not to go over 1.6k. I wanted it to be around 1.5ish but prices keep increasing and dropping, trying not to downgrade anything but I am trying to make sure any upgrades don't cost too much.

So £1500 for the tower, monitor, keyboard, mouse mat and wifi adapter ? You already have a mouse ?


Winter is Coming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lee32uk said:

So £1500 for the tower, monitor, keyboard, mouse mat and wifi adapter ? You already have a mouse ?

He doesn't it's in the list.


Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kian2k said:

None coming up, this has all increased in price by so much since yesterday. Went to bed with it being under 1.5k and some how its just under 1.6k now with a few things added.

I know you said on a budget, but if you can add 200$ that would be great. Getting a 1070ti without a G-sync monitor doesn't make sense. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dell-S2417DG-Gaming-Monitor-Nvidia/dp/B01KZIOSSQ/ref=sr_1_41?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1536956055&sr=1-41&keywords=g+sync+monitor&refinements=p_36%3A428448031


Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×