New PC Setup -

kian2k
15 minutes ago, kian2k said:

Wireless Adapter (Needed advice is this good enough?) - 

is this what your thread question is about in total?

it should work , i've never seen one of those usb wifi adapters with antennas sticking out of it which seems kinda weird and like it would put a lot of strain on the usb port

1 minute ago, Yifti said:

What are you asking in this?

think they're asking if the wificard they picked will work

Its a dual for better connection apparently, really need to get a good one since I cannot use ethernet and not 100% sure on a good one. This thread is mostly for thoughts and feedback and if there is anything I should upgrade or downgrade.

Just now, kian2k said:

Its a dual for better connection apparently, really need to get a good one since I cannot use ethernet and not 100% sure on a good one. This thread is mostly for thoughts and feedback and if there is anything I should upgrade or downgrade.

Here

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

1 minute ago, kian2k said:

This: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Foktech-802-11ac-Wireless-Network-10-4-10-13/dp/B06XZ5B5G9/ref=sr_1_5?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1536954018&sr=1-5&keywords=wireless+adapter

Probably better and cheaper

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Just now, kian2k said:

Would 100% do this but for some reason the prices in my country are stupid. Its like an extra 20 GBP for some reason for that HDD.

So it's 90$ for you?

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Just now, Yifti said:

BTW are you going on some theme? Colors I should maintain?

Red and black, trying to save money on red and black themed parts instead of RGB apart from the case. Also is that dongle good considering how small and cheap it is and looks?

Just now, kian2k said:

Red and black, trying to save money on red and black themed parts instead of RGB apart from the case. Also is that dongle good considering how small and cheap it is and looks?

Yes, it's amazon's choice with more than a thousand reviews. Quality product guaranteed. BTW size doesn't matter(I hope you are old enough to see what I did there).

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Just now, lee32uk said:

Better performance how exactly ? He already has a 1070 ti in the spec.

Well, better cooling and clocks

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Is it a lot better? Seen a lot of good reviews on the graphics card and most of the products I am being are msi. Does that have RGB features, if its a lot better in performance I'd consider it because they are basically the same price but I am trying to maintain the red/black them throughout the PC.

Just now, kian2k said:

Is it a lot better? Seen a lot of good reviews on the graphics card and most of the products I am being are msi. Does that have RGB features, if its a lot better in performance I'd consider it because they are basically the same price but I am trying to maintain the red/black them throughout the PC.

Yeah, it isn't a LOT better. Just a few FPS more in Minesweeper. If you want the red theme very much, keep it. BTW, there are these ram sticks, amazing looking and only a few dollars more. If you want to get some flashiness and life to your system, switch to it. https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/rsWfrH/corsair-vengeance-rgb-pro-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-cmw16gx4m2c3000c15

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

Just now, Yifti said:

Yeah, it isn't a LOT better. Just a few FPS more in Minesweeper. If you want the red theme very much, keep it. BTW, there are these ram sticks, amazing looking and only a few dollars more. If you want to get some flashiness and life to your system, switch to it. https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/rsWfrH/corsair-vengeance-rgb-pro-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-cmw16gx4m2c3000c15

Also available in white.

Bepis

BEPIS

Bepis BEPIS

BEPIS Bepis

BEEEEEEEEPIS

25 minutes ago, kian2k said:

Not sure how good/bad that cooler is. I would personally go with something like an Alpenfohn Brocken 3 if it fits. Also Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut for the paste if you want to go that route.

I would also go with a better psu. Can't remember if that CoolerMaster is any good but aim for something like a Seasonic Focus or Antec High Current Gamer Gold etc. You also have the Bitfenix Formula for a good non modular option.

2 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

Not sure how good/bad that cooler is. I would personally go with something like an Alpenfohn Brocken 3 if it fits. Also Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut for the paste if you want to go that route.

I would also go with a better psu. Can't remember if that CoolerMaster is any good but aim for something like a Seasonic Focus or Antec High Current Gamer Gold etc. You also have the Bitfenix Formula for a good non modular option.

A link to a good one around the same price would be much appreciated.

3 minutes ago, Yifti said:

Well, better cooling and clocks

Says who ? The silicon lottery applies to any overclocking. The MSI is already a good gpu so no real need to swap it if he prefers the red/black theme.