dual boot without usb

UZ41RM

i want to dual boot mac OS and windows. i have the mac OS files on a USB formatted with transmac and windows is already on my hard drive, i also have a free partition for mac os. the problem is i only have one USB stick so i don't know how to get clover boot loader on my laptop. i can't format my USB again as it took a whole day (i don't know why). does anyone know how to get clover on my laptop without an extra USB stick or formatting again? thanks

2 minutes ago, UZ41RM said:

i want to dual boot mac OS and windows. i have the mac OS files on a USB formatted with transmac and windows is already on my hard drive, i also have a free partition for mac os. the problem is i only have one USB stick so i don't know how to get clover boot loader on my laptop. i can't format my USB again as it took a whole day (i don't know why). does anyone know how to get clover on my laptop without an extra USB stick or formatting again? thanks

use windows and select "quick format"

if not, im pretty sure it does extra steps to make sure no data is left, but it isn't like you have super personal information on it and you're giving it away. shouldn't be a problem

i like trains 🙂

Just now, ImplosiveNUTech said:

use windows and select "quick format"

if not, im pretty sure it does extra steps to make sure no data is left, but it isn't like you have super personal information on it and you're giving it away. shouldn't be a problem

but then how would i get clover on it?

We can't help you hackintosh your computer, it's against the forum CoC.

Head over to Tony Mac X86 and ask for help there.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

2 minutes ago, UZ41RM said:

but then how would i get clover on it?

well, you'll have windows and macos on ur hdd, so then you can use windows on ur hdd to get clover onto the flashdrive, and all will be good

i like trains 🙂

2 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

We can't help you hackintosh your computer, it's against the forum CoC.

Head over to Tony Mac X86 and ask for help there.

ohh ok sorry i'll go there