No Floatplane access on forum

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

As above, if you purchase Floatplane through floatplane.com, it doesn't sync back to the forum or (currently) to discord. Discord support will probably (though I know no more than anyone else in this respect) be added at some point, but the floatplane website is intended to be the new platform, eventually replacing the forum as far as I know, so I don't think integrating the from floatplane to the forum is a priority at the moment.

I signed up for Floatplane through the website, which has my forum account linked, but I'm unable to access the Floatplane section here or on the Discord. Send help?

1 minute ago, Leinad4400 said:

I signed up for Floatplane through the website, which has my forum account linked, but I'm unable to access the Floatplane section here or on the Discord. Send help?

find help here : 

or like, wait for one of the Flight Engineers to come fix your issue here xD 

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Unless they've changed something recently, you can't access forum side of things with access purchased from website.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

As above, if you purchase Floatplane through floatplane.com, it doesn't sync back to the forum or (currently) to discord. Discord support will probably (though I know no more than anyone else in this respect) be added at some point, but the floatplane website is intended to be the new platform, eventually replacing the forum as far as I know, so I don't think integrating the from floatplane to the forum is a priority at the moment.

HTTP/2 203

• 1 month later...

Have the same issue, I was hoping to get into the forum after hearing that some floatplane videos are not visible on floatplane but were posted on the forums… cmon now, what am I paying for?

6 hours ago, xxaj said:

Have the same issue, I was hoping to get into the forum after hearing that some floatplane videos are not visible on floatplane but were posted on the forums… cmon now, what am I paying for?

For support. As in support@floatplane.com . Also, you are paying for service still in beta or even alpha. You pay knowing that at any point service might be down or have other issues.

You could have asked this before purchasing. But to clarify, pay with PayPal and using forums will give access to both forums and actual site. Paying with other methods and through site will only give access to site.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

19 hours ago, xxaj said:

All videos released since floatplane.com launched are available on floatplane.com.

HTTP/2 203