Simple AF $5 a day for answering [ Only 8 Questions

WolfLoverPro

Hello, im sure you have heard alot of these methods but the reason i am sharing this is beacuse, simply it is the CHEAPEST, EASIEST, Has Not Just US$ but has UK £ too AND you only need to answer 9 per day to make £5 or $5 ;)

Really i have used every site going that is the same as this but im telling you that this is the cheapest website that the prizes cost the least amount of points, unless you can tell me another? but im pretty sure this wins by a mile beacuse you get 80 points per survey and sometimes you get 100 point ones, and it only costs 650 points for £5 where most i have seen is 700 - 7000 points :P

anyway its up to you however i really think you should try this website for at least 1 week beacuse i can assure you that it is easy to get £5 a day on here once you start filling out more and more.

in the first week i really made £20, yes i didint get £5 on 1 day beacuse i got bored....... which is beacuse im lazy xD

anyway let me just give it to you

This is a google url link shorten. if you want the unshort one just pm me but i made a short link

-link removed-

6 minutes ago, James Evens said:

Correct me if i am wrong. Is this part of the url your referral code? 

I think this should be disclosed when you post such links.

Yes it is, but its not doing anyhtign bad to the person who signs up. it just helps me out for sharing it beacuse well.... :P

but yeah idk?

2 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

Yes it is, but its not doing anyhtign bad to the person who signs up. it just helps me out for sharing it beacuse well.... :P

but yeah idk?

While bad is a subjective term, you are certainly in violation of the Community Standards. Both in regards to shortened links and in regards to affiliate links:

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Yeah it's against community standards.

Reported.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Well Get ready to run I'm sure the Mods brought the ban hammer. Just hope for forgiveness. 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

37 minutes ago, Volbet said:

While bad is a subjective term, you are certainly in violation of the Community Standards. Both in regards to shortened links and in regards to affiliate links:

oh i didint know shorten links are banned lol

well i mean i guess everyone hated me on here anyway lmfao ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ ︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ `)︵‿︵

-Thread locked-

No spam

• LMGTFY (Let Me Google That For You) links or comments in the same spirit.
  • Post count / reputation farming.
  • 'Ask Me Anything’ threads.
  • Shortened links (bit.ly etc) without the permission of staff.

No advertising of any non LTT/LMG material.

• eBay/trading sites, personal websites or businesses except where appropriate. (e.g. "Who can do data recovery in Vancouver?", "Anyone know where I can get this part?").
  • No affiliate links unless created by Linus Media Group. Note that the LMG affiliate code will be automatically added to Amazon links.
  • Twitch/Youtube links are only allowed in your own status updates; posting them on other users' profiles or updates is not allowed.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!