Freaky sleep paralysis experience that just happened.

Howitz

I just woke up from a sleep paralysis experience, let me tell you how this one went.

1.i feel like i am half dreaming of myself standing in front of a mirror in a familiar room that i can't identify. In this dream i am looking at myself in the mirror, basically going full satanic and feeling like my sanity is going away, doing the wide eyes with maniac laugh, jumping on my two feets. It felt like a full total panic fright meltdown where you go totally wacko in front of a mirror... hard to describe and very weird.

2. 2 seconds after this i come back more to myself in real life, i have this regular sleep paralysis experience, being awake with no control over my body, unable to move or speak, feeling a very evil presence near me. I really try to fight it, and i snap straight out of it after just a few seconds, i sit in my bed, open my light and it's exactly 2 AM.

and there i am sharing this with you.

I hate when that happens... now it's 2 am and i don't feel like going to bed again nor closing my lights...

It's really frightening, you know that little ticklely feeling in your head when you are really feightened... well it's that feeling...

FUCK SLEEP PARALYSIS!

Really hate it when his happens. Used to happen to me as a kid. It felt like being awake but I couldn’t move and I felt super hot, then i woke up in a cold sweat. The hallucinations didn’t help either. 

Yeah it's really bad... i don't think i'll be sleeping anymore tonight... welp 3am.. time for breakfast!

Yh it's fked up haha

I didn't experience like full paralysis but i did kinda semi in the dreams

that dream was when i came to my mother's room, i tried to tell her sth is happening but but at moment i spoke my vocie went quieter and quieter

and then i fall down to the bed and couldnt move and then i woke up

and day after it was in my room on my bad where some kinda demon appeared, that demon was laughing like a maniac lel

and then threw on the door BAAMMM

i was choking and after that that demon siad sth and (couldnt tell what)and then i woke up

and after that nothing happend anymore

Tho in that week i was researching many demons and sleep paralysis' myslef, since someone said u could control urself in ur dreams..

The thing is that this isnt as bad as u think it is..

Sure it is shocking that u cant move ur own body, but...

while u have it u must try to find to lift urself up, just try and try over and over again...

it's like when u sleep on one of ur arms and then u do not feel it, u can move it but it'sl ike it isnt ur

I tried to have paraysis, it's kinda fun seeing demons and wondering if it is ture or in ur head

What if the demon is just trying to be friends? 

i used to have these all the time, and they were horrifying. Frozen in place, feeling the shadows watching you. They definitely feel satanic or demonic - though i don't really believe in any of that - i guess it's just the hallucinations. I remember one time i was having one, i heard a knock on my door and my room was freezing immediately after. It was almost painful trying to move. I felt like uma thurman in kill bill, telling myself to wiggle my toe. It never really worked like that though, I'd be frozen in place until i'm able to get my entire body to jump. 

I'd get them most frequently when waking up from a nap or laying down mid-day. Haven't had one now in a a couple of years, thank dog. Just thinking about them gives me the creeps

I used to have sleep paralysis as a teenager. Regular (and controlled) eating and sleep schedules did the trick for me.

You can try some of these:

http://dreamstudies.org/2010/04/29/9-ways-to-wake-up-from-sleep-paralysis/

It might sound weird, but #6 always worked for me.

The human brain can do some crazy things without external influence, just a bit of an imbalance is all that is needed.

I think I used to get it a lot as a child but never realised what it was until recently, when I experienced similar things (To this day, I'm sure the 'dreams' I had were real, but getting chased by a potato snake in slow motion isn't something I could ever justify being real). Sounds ridiculous but it was terrifying at that age lol. 

Recently I've had it twice - once I woke up asleep staring at the other side of the room, but had no bodily movement. Kinda felt like I'd been tied up and couldn't move no matter how much force I tried to put into it. Other time I woke up and my girlfriend was staring at me and whispering jibberish. Although that one I was fully aware of what was going on, so unless demons really do exist and that really happened (Which I bloody hope didn't) then it was probably another phase 

17 hours ago, Howitz said:

[...] maniac laugh,[...]feeling a very evil presence near me. [...]

hm, you don't have an Alexa device do you? :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

17 hours ago, fpo said:

What if the demon is just trying to be friends? 

What a rude demon... haven't they heard of knocking smh

2 hours ago, lewdicrous said:

What a rude demon... haven't they heard of knocking smh

Maybe no one taught him better. Everyone always is like “Gah! Demon! Exorcise it! GTFO!” 

No one ever sat down and was like “hey, I understand you’re trying. Let me help you be make friends.” Instead of just shunning him at every turn of the way. 

1 minute ago, fpo said:

Maybe no one taught him better. Everyone always is like “Gah! Demon! Exorcise it! GTFO!” 

No one ever sat down and was like “hey, I understand you’re trying. Let me help you be make friends.” Instead of just shunning him at every turn of the way. 

"They always say exorcise it and not exercise with it"

Sorry I didn't know.. I'll greet them better next time :(

7 hours ago, lewdicrous said:

"They always say exorcise it and not exercise with it"

Sorry I didn't know.. I'll greet them better next time :(

Finally, Satan's kids won't be socially awkward anymore. 
All it takes is 4 or 5 moments to just take a step back and say "Hey, maybe he needs some friends."