I need a wine suggestion.

Xanthe_2871

Hi. We have a running joke at my work that dogs don't have teeth. Any photo of a dog with teeth has been photoshopped and any dog with teeth in person had surgery. It's just a stupid little joke no one actually thinks dogs don't have teeth.

Today a little birdie informed me that my boss is going to be terminated. They do not know that. As a thank you for all of the wonderful training and whatnot I have received from this boss I would like to give her a bottle of wine.

there are probably thousands of little wineries all over the place, maybe even tens of thousands. Does anybody know of a winery with a name or a particular wine product by a winery with a name that wouldn't anyway relate to dogs and their teeth? 

I'm looking for something like "the dog's tooth Winery" or "doggie denture wine" or something else kind of like that. I would really appreciate some suggestions. Thank you!:-)

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Dang, out of all the alcohol suggestions needed, this one I can't help with.

If it were whisk(e)ys or beer, I could've named many suggestions.

Good luck with your searching

Do you know if she drinks?
If not, could be a rather awkward gift. Especially if she's a recovering alcoholic.

You'd probably have better luck getting a card with a dog on it.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

4 hours ago, dizmo said:

Do you know if she drinks?
If not, could be a rather awkward gift. Especially if she's a recovering alcoholic.

You'd probably have better luck getting a card with a dog on it.

She does, and I've given her wine before. But thank you for bringing that up. :)

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

You can buy a bottle and simply change the label. Create a custom one, print it and stick it. I have done this for a teacher of mine back in the days. I gifted him a home-made wine which me and my grandfather "brew" and with the custom label it was a STRONGLY APPRECIATED gift. 

2 hours ago, NotKalo said:

You can buy a bottle and simply change the label. Create a custom one, print it and stick it. I have done this for a teacher of mine back in the days. I gifted him a home-made wine which me and my grandfather "brew" and with the custom label it was a STRONGLY APPRECIATED gift. 

I like this idea. Thank you!

You could buy a red or white depending on her taste & print out a dog without teeth and tape it over the label 

edit

soneone suggested tgat... 

On 9/10/2018 at 3:53 PM, Xanthe_2871 said:

I like this idea. Thank you!

Make sure you sent us a picture here so we can enjoy it as well :)

Changing the label is definitely a good idea or getting a custom one done. If it was beer then you'd probably be more likely to find something with a quirky name and label since that can be the appeal with those hipster-y microbrews. Wine-Os are a bit of a different beast IMO and it's a different crowd. 

On 9/10/2018 at 7:41 AM, Netivity said:

Dang, out of all the alcohol suggestions needed, this one I can't help with.

If it were whisk(e)ys or beer, I could've named many suggestions.

Good luck with your searching

- What whiskey you advise ?

- Is the red/black label up your taste ?

- Do you mix coca-cola with whiskey ?

1 hour ago, voiha said:

- What whiskey you advise ?

- Is the red/black label up your taste ?

- Do you mix coca-cola with whiskey ?

Hey mate, 

I have actually started a whiskey thread called the Whisk(e)y appreciation thread in the off topic section. Id be more than happy to answer your questions there as I don't want to take over OPs thread. But all your questions are answered there :)

Thanks mate, hope to see you there.