Any Experience with Bykski Water Block for ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini?

I'm looking after a Water Block for my ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini,

I found one from Bykski but is it any good? (Link below)

Am very worried that it just some China Crap again like there Pumps, so wanted to make sure this time if someone actually tried them/it out.

AliEx: Bykski-Full-Coverage-GPU-Water-Block-For-ZOTAC-GeForce-GTX-1080Ti-Mini-Graphis-Card-Radiator-N

Amazon: Bykski-Water-Cooling-GeForce-1080Ti

I was looking for a Clear Waterblock that doesn't cost Thousands of Dollers and keeps the Small form factor.

Thanks. :)

I have seen their blocks used but not that one yet.From what i have read/heard they come with little to no instructions.So which thremo pads go where is kinda trail and error.

Thanks, Sadly I almost can't find anything about them, that's why I was looking for more information.

19 hours ago, Xard said:

I'm looking after a Water Block for my ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini,

I found one from Bykski but is it any good? (Link below)

Am very worried that it just some China Crap again like there Pumps, so wanted to make sure this time if someone actually tried them/it out.

AliEx: Bykski-Full-Coverage-GPU-Water-Block-For-ZOTAC-GeForce-GTX-1080Ti-Mini-Graphis-Card-Radiator-N

Amazon: Bykski-Water-Cooling-GeForce-1080Ti

I was looking for a Clear Waterblock that doesn't cost Thousands of Dollers and keeps the Small form factor.

Thanks. :)

They're fairly large in the Asian market but not as common outside of it, as always support and customer may be more difficult to come by. The product itself isn't bad with copper based materials and usually nickel plated. 

6 hours ago, W-L said:

They're fairly large in the Asian market but not as common outside of it, as always support and customer may be more difficult to come by. The product itself isn't bad with copper based materials and usually nickel plated. 

Just what I needed, will try to order one and test it heavily before installation. :D

• 8 months later...

The cooler does not fit.

There is no VRM cooling. The Heatsink does not go all the was down to the VRMs.

See Photo.

No I have to send this bloody cooler back to China.

5909D2DA-A564-4831-AC16-B27370D3616E.jpeg

F6812270-E2FA-49DD-A2F3-BA2EC2267426.jpeg

• 5 months later...

There are 4 versions of the Zotac 1080ti mini card. Bthight above has a V4 version (can tell from the offset capacitor top left) but bought the V2 block which is why it doesn't fit around his card layout.