How to change FOV of logitech webcam

Lsat0902

I want to shrik the FOV of my web cam...is there a way to do that?

its a Logitech C920....thanks

7 minutes ago, Lsat0902 said:

I want to shrik the FOV of my web cam...is there a way to do that?

its a Logitech C920....thanks

FOV as in like, being a box or a rectangle? I'm confused what you're asking... Unless you just want to zoom in on your subject I don't think you can change this.

More than likely in your Logitech Gaming Software you should have downloaded here.

PC - i7 12700K | EVGA FTW3 3090 | Corsair H150i | ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A | 32GB Corsair Vengance | Lian Li O11 Evo & EVGA 1k PSU

-

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Other than using the software to zoom in, no you can't.

If you want to DIY something you can try sticking a plano convex lens on the front to narrow it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If you can afford it, green screens are great for cutting out the background, but that's only if you need a super professional setup and can afford it.