6 pin rgb fan connector

CaptainSpeedster

I got cmt 520 case and 4 rgb fans with it. curently im controlling them with fan controller i got with my case and a button on it. i am gonna get aorus z370 gaming 5 motherboard and want to connect them to it but fans are connected with 6 pin and motherboards have 4 pin connectors. Can i buy some adapters so that i can controll them with my motherboard??  And i currently have msi h110m gaming motherboard with cople 4 pin  case fan conectors, can i connect  them to it in the meantime.

Thanks

DSC_7183.JPG

You might be better off just using the controller built into the case.

I doubt there is a hub or adaptor that converts a 6 pin LED fan to 4 pin.  So you can plug them into your motherboard.

You could mod each cable yourself, which sounds like a lot of work.  Not impossible though.

Google did  turn up.

https://www.amazon.com/Asiahorse-Wireless-remote-control-24key/dp/B076D9HHYK

This option would need further investigation.  Sadly it would not sync with gpu or motherboard, if that was your goal.

I'm sure your system would still look great even with independent RGB loops.

yea my goal was for my pcs fans and rgbs to be same color, even tho it is not solution i wanted thanks :D

• 4 months later...

I am looking for the same thing, and I found this one it also support syncing with motherboard 4 pins led connector