Custom PC Build (Computer inside Desk) #ProjectD

DROman

I just want to share my current Project called #ProjectD. I’m currently building a custom PC (Computer inside desk). For now I just finish the exterior part as shown in the Picture. I’m now in the Second Phase which is Interior/Designing phase. Sorry for my bad English not my native language. Cheers! (:

DSCN2359.jpg

DSCN2360.jpg

this desk looks uncomfortable to sit at. Have you tested using it as an actual desk?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

On 9/6/2018 at 2:45 AM, fasauceome said:

this desk looks uncomfortable to sit at. Have you tested using it as an actual desk?

yep it looks like cramped because of the photo scale. here's some more detailed pic. it's still a little cramped as it look. I'm just a slim and skinny dude so it's good enough for me but I'm still having second thought tho. Should I readjust it? I can still do so as the stands are detachable. btw thanks for the comment (:

cramp.jpg

I think you should widen out the shelves by your legs, give yourself a little more room. Doesn't look like a good spot to store much stuff anyways, so you shouldn't worry about shelf realestate.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

how are you going to deal with the front AIO?

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

On 9/8/2018 at 6:38 PM, IAnthonyFX said:

Im pretty sure thats in the back.

Your build looks nice and well made. Personally its a bit flashy for what i like but its still really cool. Are you going to use glass for the top? if not you could use those really large mousepads and cut it to size.

CPU:R9 3900x@4.5Ghz RAM:Vengeance Pro LPX @ 3200mhz MOBO:MSI Tomohawk B350 GPU:PNY GTX 1080 XLR8

DRIVES:500GB Samsung 970 Pro + Patriot Blast 480GB x2 + 12tb RAID10 NAS

MONITORS:Pixio PX329 32inch 1440p 165hz, LG 34UM68-p 1080p 75hz

Been really busy this last few weeks but I did managed to finish almost the interior parts. Now we’re into the Main Build Log next! (:

HUROnln.jpg

5Bln3ik.jpg

5UfTDhR.jpg

9ARHS5a.jpg

Kft1EGB.jpg

I also re-adjusted the leg room as a lot of people from different forum suggested it and I feel more comfortable now as the leg room is widen Thanks Guys! (:

t8xZuJg.jpg

On 9/9/2018 at 9:38 AM, IAnthonyFX said:

What is AIO? sorry not really familiar with abbreviation.

On 9/12/2018 at 11:30 AM, JohnDongus said:

Im pretty sure thats in the back.

Your build looks nice and well made. Personally its a bit flashy for what i like but its still really cool. Are you going to use glass for the top? if not you could use those really large mousepads and cut it to size.

Thanks! Yep I'm gonna use tempered glass on top (:

2 minutes ago, DROman Gaming said:

What is AIO? sorry not really familiar with abbreviation.

I think he meant "front I/O", which us input/output (USB, audio, etc)

AIO is all in one, which refers to an all in one liquid cooler as opposed to custom water cooling

Primary PC:

This is crazy modding man, i love it !  i gotta admit i like to spread the old pegs out when i sit back and game but my desk lets me play on the lounge :P .... but if it's enuf room for you then it's perfect.

Keep up the Awsome work man  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Some Updates regarding #ProjectD. This is the final form (Exterior) and the desk is finally ready to be paint! now into some acrylic stuffs and main build log (:

wYBBEH7.jpg
uovAF83.jpg
LXW4CxA.jpg
QRTWefv.jpg
uf87z4K.jpg
DrytKmn.jpg
GdAu63d.jpg
rMQ4QWp.jpg
tAHYCDo.jpg
nJA2rJ1.jpg

On 9/17/2018 at 11:02 PM, fasauceome said:

I think he meant "front I/O", which us input/output (USB, audio, etc)

AIO is all in one, which refers to an all in one liquid cooler as opposed to custom water cooling

oh i see Front I/O are at the left side QRTWefv.jpg

On 9/18/2018 at 7:43 PM, Defyant said:

This is crazy modding man, i love it !  i gotta admit i like to spread the old pegs out when i sit back and game but my desk lets me play on the lounge :P .... but if it's enuf room for you then it's perfect.

Keep up the Awsome work man  :D

Thanks man! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, DROman Gaming said:

Main Build Log ?

It looks excellent! Especially the Razer logo. What kind of guts are gonna go inside this thing?

Primary PC:

woahhhh cooooooollll

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

• 11 months later...
26 minutes ago, Deblow said:

STOLEN!
At least give credit to the person you stole the whole thing from but did a bad job at reproducing.
Dont ask for help again and I will be shaming you on all the forums you turd muncher.
https://www.facebook.com/megadeblow/photos/a.1491306527764720/1797350807160289/?type=3&theater

Hmm, looks like I'm having some trouble finding the theft you're talking about, would you mind sharing some of the definitive posts that make this out to be stealing?

Also this user has not posted anything in nearly a year so it wouldn't make much sense to "shame" them

Primary PC:

3 hours ago, Deblow said:

STOLEN!
At least give credit to the person you stole the whole thing from but did a bad job at reproducing.
Dont ask for help again and I will be shaming you on all the forums you turd muncher.
https://www.facebook.com/megadeblow/photos/a.1491306527764720/1797350807160289/?type=3&theater

Hi Sir I'm really sorry for about posting it on different forums and not putting credits on you. This thread have been inactive for 1 year as i been saving money on its hardware and now I was able to bought most of the hardware and finally will do a video about it and give you credit. I thank you again for granting me to used the layout/design of it and I'm guilty of not giving you credit on every post in forums. hope you can forgive me sir sorry.

70953174_405639216812632_71827886302035968_n.jpg