windows 10 wont update?

Xtenchen

so i got a notification that says my windows 10 needs to be updated so it made me download the windows 10 update assistant and when i try to update it says my pc is compatible, but after its done downloading the update it says my disk drive is not compatible witch makes so sense because ive downloaded windows on alot worst computers then mine. attached is a screenshot of the error

thanks for the help
updateerror.thumb.png.2d47a5669f881aee10af09f053de12fb.png

i5 cpu

gtx 950

1gb hd

250gb ssd

8gb ram

430w psu

4 minutes ago, Xtenchen said:

error code= 0xc1900209

Apparently it's a known issue when trying to upgrade to 1803 with a Realtek (or certain models) of card readers or other USB devices.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/win-10-update-1803-fails-error-0xc1900209/9430bb27-c87f-4e0d-bcf2-3a7609d61c78

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

im trying right now to run DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /restorehealth

because i read online that i could have corrupt file system but i got a modded version of windows 10 so i dont have to pay for activation so that could also be why.

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 10.0.10586.0

Image Version: 10.0.10586.0

[==========================100.0%==========================]
The component store is repairable.
The operation completed successfully.

C:\Windows\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 10.0.10586.0

Image Version: 10.0.10586.0

[==========================100.0%==========================]

Error: 0x800f0906

The source files could not be downloaded.
Use the "source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

C:\Windows\system32>

darn i got this output....figures the source files could not be downloaded, but i have no clue what the rest means, can i get a translation of what to do next ?

The forums don't condone the use or troubleshoot of pirated content. 

Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.

• Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").
  • Hackintosh discussion is permitted.

-Locked-