New build troubleshooting

halblah
Go to solution Solved by mikedrewsmy,

Use DC for 3 pins.

Hi everyone, I just finished my first build and I ran into a few problem.

First, I would like my case fans to monitor the GPU temperature and adjust accordingly, as the GPU produces most of the heat in the case. I tried Speed fan and I could not understand the logic behind it. So I went into BIOS to set the fan curve manually, but there are only 3 options: monitor CPU Temp, Monitor motherboard temp, and monitor TcTr1. Does that Tctr1 mean GPU? Also, I have 3-pin fans, so should I select DC mode or PWM mode?

Second, every time I go into bios and set XMP profile to profile 1, which is 3000mhz, the system would not boot when I exit bios. The pc would make a sound that insinuates electronic failures and shut down completely, and it would boot up again, and shut down again until I hit the reset button. then when I go into the ram voltage, the value is highlighted in red and I can't change it to anything over 1.35v. what should do?

any help is good, thanks everyone!

PCPartPicker part list: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/HvVWJ8
Price breakdown by merchant: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/HvVWJ8/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor  ($227.18 @ Amazon Canada) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($119.00 @ Vuugo) 
Memory: Team - Vulcan 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($181.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($128.50 @ Vuugo) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($47.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB FTW DT GAMING Video Card  ($897.99 @ PC-Canada) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C Mini Dark TG MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($114.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($129.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Total: $1847.63
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-01 19:40 EDT-0400

Use DC for 3 pins.

So You Wanna Be A Playa, But Your Rig's Ain't Fly,
You Gotta Hit Us Up, To Get A Pimped Out Rig,

You've Got To Pimp My Riggggggg...  (DAMN RIGHT)