[Done... For Now!] Serenity (4960x, GTX770)

Oh wow! Another Firefly fan. I'm doing the same thing. <33

I like your build a lot, very sleek and sexy. That Be Quiet! looks amazing in the build too. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Oh wow! Another Firefly fan. I'm doing the same thing. <33

I like your build a lot, very sleek and sexy. That Be Quiet! looks amazing in the build too. :)

Thanks man :)

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Really nice build.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Those pictures look super professional and the build is just as beautiful! 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Too bad ASUS blew it with their Z87 boards (gold, really? Really? Who ever has asked for a gold motherboard?!).

I can't wait to put dominator platinum in this build :D

You should go sign my fail of a petition :D

Awesome build by the way man!

Project MEGA - My New Main PC

Project NANO - A Scratchbuilt Home Server.

Simple, and all the high quality components speak for themselves

Love it!

Those pictures look super professional and the build is just as beautiful! 

Nice :D

You should go sign my fail of a petition :D

Awesome build by the way man!

That is a gorgeous rig! 

Thanks guys! :)

Now all I need to do is get new RAM and water cool it (I'll probably do a v2.0 log for the WC).

15" MBP TB

Thanks guys! :)

Now all I need to do is get new RAM and water cool it (I'll probably do a v2.0 log for the WC).

Get New RAM?  Sweet! what kind of memory are you getting? 

Get New RAM?  Sweet! what kind of memory are you getting? 

I'm looking at getting 16GB of Dominator Platinum, and would upgrade to 32GB in the future. 

15" MBP TB

I'm looking at getting 16GB of Dominator Platinum, and would upgrade to 32GB in the future.

Copying me now are you :P

Copying me now are you :P

Hm?! Or are you copying me!??!

15" MBP TB

&^%(&! Awesome build my man. Dat 770! <3

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Hm?! Or are you copying me!??!

Lets ask my Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb (4x8gb) DDR3 1866mhz Cas 9 and Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb (2x8gb) DDR3 1866mhz Cas 9 sets. :P

Im going to make my top bars gold though on my desktop build the standard bar will look better on your build.

Lets ask my Corsair Dominator Platinum 32gb (4x8gb) DDR3 1866mhz Cas 9 and Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb (2x8gb) DDR3 1866mhz Cas 9 sets. :P

Im going to make my top bars gold though on my desktop build the standard bar will look better on your build.

You know, I think you should send me that first kit, then we can compare how it looks in mine vs. In yours :P

15" MBP TB

sweet build, dat video card sag tho

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

You know, I think you should send me that first kit, then we can compare how it looks in mine vs. In yours :P

Nope its already in my rig and soon it wont look good in your rig because im making the top bars gold.

sweet build, dat video card sag tho

Yeah, apparently it's quite common with DCUII cards though,

nice high quality pics and very nice build

Man, that's a clean looking rig.

Thanks guys for all the nice comments :)

Nope its already in my rig and soon it wont look good in your rig because im making the top bars gold.

DAMN! ;)

15" MBP TB

Very Nice :D

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

nice build.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

I love the look. :)

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor