Just now, homeap5 said:

Now we can wait. :)

hope no BSOD comes again ever in my life

Just now, blackscotch said:

hope no BSOD comes again ever in my life

thanks for everthing

10 minutes ago, blackscotch said:

thanks for everthing

I asked about that autoruns64.exe screens again after, but it depends on you.

9 hours ago, homeap5 said:

Now we can wait. :)

No we dont need to wait now it freaking occured again

5 hours ago, blackscotch said:

No we dont need to wait now it freaking occured again

Please, give me screenshots of Autoruns64.exe again. If you can.

2 hours ago, homeap5 said:

Please, give me screenshots of Autoruns64.exe again. If you can.

there you are

Ca4pture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPGa.JPG

Looks good and if you used that AdwCleaner before and it found nothing wrong then I have no more ideas.

You need someone who can have access to your computer and some experience to test your problem.

You may check C:\Windows\Minidump folder and see if something is there, then upload most recent file here for analysis, but chances are small.

6 hours ago, homeap5 said:

Looks good and if you used that AdwCleaner before and it found nothing wrong then I have no more ideas.

You need someone who can have access to your computer and some experience to test your problem.

You may check C:\Windows\Minidump folder and see if something is there, then upload most recent file here for analysis, but chances are small.

I am not able to upload the files as it requires the administrator to control and I am trying my best but system doesn't allow me to upload

1 hour ago, homeap5 said:

So open explorer as administrator and then try.

by the way there is no bsod after i freaked out on bsod 

10 minutes ago, blackscotch said:

by the way there is no bsod after i freaked out on bsod 

Btw. check that fast boot again. Because you uninstalled MSI Fast Boot, windows built-in may turn on again. Just for be sure.

10 hours ago, homeap5 said:

Btw. check that fast boot again. Because you uninstalled MSI Fast Boot, windows built-in may turn on again. Just for be sure.

it occured again and thats it i am installing fresh window 

Thanks

2 hours ago, blackscotch said:

it occured again and thats it i am installing fresh window 

Thanks

Try maybe on second drive in case that didn't help and problem was hardware.

16 hours ago, blackscotch said:

I am not able to upload the files as it requires the administrator to control and I am trying my best but system doesn't allow me to upload

I found these files from recent BSOD I hope this will help you

On 9/1/2018 at 3:46 AM, blackscotch said:

Those are the files I was looking for. I will examine them when I get back to work on tuesday and try to pinpoint why this is occuring.

BTW, if you want me to see your replay, quote mine, I'll get notified, otherwise I may miss it. 

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

@Radium_Angel probably made better analysis (I assume that has bigger experience in analysing that files), but after my small check, I recommend you testing your memory with memtest or other memory testing software. What type of memory do you have (brands, sizes, etc)? You can use Speccy for read that info.

You can also try to remove one of your memory (if you have two) and test with single.

Damn, I have problem with memory on my friend's computer last month and Memtest shows nothing, but disabling X.M.P. and back to standard memory speeds resolves problem (but there was a problem with different ram brands and voltages).

19 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Those are the files I was looking for. I will examine them when I get back to work on tuesday and try to pinpoint why this is occuring.

BTW, if you want me to see your replay, quote mine, I'll get notified, otherwise I may miss it. 

Thanks man just waiting for ur analysis

19 hours ago, homeap5 said:

@Radium_Angel probably made better analysis (I assume that has bigger experience in analysing that files), but after my small check, I recommend you testing your memory with memtest or other memory testing software. What type of memory do you have (brands, sizes, etc)? You can use Speccy for read that info.

You can also try to remove one of your memory (if you have two) and test with single.

Damn, I have problem with memory on my friend's computer last month and Memtest shows nothing, but disabling X.M.P. and back to standard memory speeds resolves problem (but there was a problem with different ram brands and voltages).

I too think its problem of ram btw I use 8gb ddr4 @2400 of Zion it's an Indian company I suppose and I chose this because of budget 

1 hour ago, blackscotch said:

I too think its problem of ram btw I use 8gb ddr4 @2400 of Zion it's an Indian company I suppose and I chose this because of budget 

I'm just saying what I see from dmp analysis.

Just now, homeap5 said:

I'm just saying what I see from dmp analysis.

How do you guys analyze dmp files

You can even find website for that. There are also programs for dmp analysis. It's not always 100% accurate, but sometimes it gives very probably reason. How many ram modules do you have?

3 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

You can even find website for that. There are also programs for dmp analysis. It's not always 100% accurate, but sometimes it gives very probably reason. How many ram modules do you have?

1 only??

1 hour ago, blackscotch said:

1 only??

So testing is all you can do.

My friend bough very good set of 4 DDR4, expansive, good brand. And he gets one DDR module failed. So it's not that you buy good product with 100% guarantee. Sometimes s***t happens.

1 minute ago, homeap5 said:

So testing is all you can do.

My friend bough very good set of 4 DDR4, expansive, good brand. And he gets one DDR module failed. So it's not that you buy good product with 100% guarantee. Sometimes s***t happens.

No money thats the problem???