Music player running on android

Okay, so this is something that I've been thinking of recently, ever since I got spotify premium. My phone is getting filled with offline songs, so, I wanted to get a dedicated music player to take with me on the go where I can use spotify. Problem is, that spotify doesn't run on any normal mp3 players on the market. I don't wanna go down the apple route, cause frankly I don't like their products and they're priced really high, so, I was wondering if there was any music player on the market which runs on android. Since that is the only way I can think of to use spotify the way I want. 

Why not just use Spotify's music player?

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

I want to use some kind of dedicated hardware for two reasons:

1.Spotify takes up a huuuge amount of space on my phone

2. I used to love having an mp3 player on the go, and would love that experience back

2 minutes ago, DIMAnirban said:

I want to use some kind of dedicated hardware for two reasons:

1.Spotify takes up a huuuge amount of space on my phone

2. I used to love having an mp3 player on the go, and would love that experience back

Youtube Music App.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

There's several devices that make this possible. You could go for a smartwacht such as the Samsung Gear wich has standalone spotify and (limited) internal storage or you could buy a cheap Phone that you just use as a dedicated music player. The great things about these options are that they don't become mostly useless when you decide to leave Spotify.

If you do wish a dedicated player there are several options. The FIO line-up has more premium offerings such as the X5 that supports Spotify, And a company called Mighty offers a iPod shuffle type of player (Old square shuffle). Have not seen them irl since I have no interest in them (my Phone has more then enough storage to go around with a 128GB microSD) but those are the only ones I know of with a decent reputation.

Good luck.

Edit I do remember a literal MP3 player on Android reviewed by Mr. Mobile:

5 minutes ago, mathizel said:

There's several devices that make this possible. You could go for a smartwacht such as the Samsung Gear wich has standalone spotify and (limited) internal storage or you could buy a cheap Phone that you just use as a dedicated music player. The great things about these options are that they don't become mostly useless when you decide to leave Spotify.

If you do wish a dedicated player there are several options. The FIO line-up has more premium offerings such as the X5 that supports Spotify, And a company called Mighty offers a iPod shuffle type of player (Old square shuffle). Have not seen them irl since I have no interest in them (my Phone has more then enough storage to go around with a 128GB microSD) but those are the only ones I know of with a decent reputation.

Good luck.

Edit I do remember a literal MP3 player on Android reviewed by Mr. Mobile:

I see!! This is COOOL!! 

I mean, this is obviously out of my budget range, and I might look into the mighty, that looks cool, and also looks like it could be useful while running and stuff, so that's nice!!

Thanks you guys, Imma look into this !!