"Cannot Connect To This Network"

I can't connect to my WIFI, Huh. Anyways the Network Card i'm using is the TP-LINK N300 with all of its right drivers. And yet I can't connect. I checked my internet password over and over again and it is the same, No wrong password.

With Great Power, Comes a Great Electricity Bill

Main

Setup: Intel core i5-8400 (OC'd), MSI Z-370-A Pro, Crucial Ballistix 8GB, Be Quiet! Pure Slim, Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB, TP-Link Wifi Adapter, ASRock RX580, Artic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste, Logitech G105, Logitech M310, Razer Sphex V2 (Mat), EVGA 500W 80+ Silver, 1TB WD Blue, 240gb Kingston Digital

okay

Main

Setup: Intel core i5-8400 (OC'd), MSI Z-370-A Pro, Crucial Ballistix 8GB, Be Quiet! Pure Slim, Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB, TP-Link Wifi Adapter, ASRock RX580, Artic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste, Logitech G105, Logitech M310, Razer Sphex V2 (Mat), EVGA 500W 80+ Silver, 1TB WD Blue, 240gb Kingston Digital

Have you been able to connect to this network with that NIC before? 

Can other devices connect okay? Can this PC connect to other networks? 

Have you tried completely uninstalling the NIC's drivers and reinstalling?

You can try clearing IP settings as mentioned above. You can also try disabling IPv6 in the NIC's properties if it's enabled. 

Have you made the PC forget the network, then reconnect?

Same problem. I can't connect to it when I try the commands because I first disable my ethernet adapter so my OS specifically detects my wireless adapter but the same thing happens.

Main

Also-

I didn't try it on another PC because I don't have any other pc that has a Windows 10 Operating system.

I can connect properly on other devices.

I recently uninstalled and then reinstalled all the drivers on it.

How do you clear IP Settings?

And my network was never saved on my PC because It could not connect in the first place

Main

10 minutes ago, 6thOntheLeft said:

How do you clear IP Settings?

The ipconfig /release command given in the post before mine. 

More things you can try:

Try disabling IPv6, changing Wireless mode to something like 802.11b so you know it's supported. Try disabling the NIC and enabling it again. Ensure IPv4 is enabled on the NIC and turn off power saving options on the NIC. Check to see if the IP address is trying to be assigned manually or via DHCP. If one, try changing it to the other and connect. Try changing NIC's channel width. 

See if you can connect to the network by entering in the details manually through Network and Sharing Centre. 

Disable any anti-virus and try disabling Windows Firewall for a bit to test if you can connect.

Alright.

Main