HALP!

So i downloaded a "Virus detector" But it was ICE Buddy. So I was able to delete everything but Work Group Inc. Product. How do I delete it? I can't reset my PC because I have pictures and many games on it and it would take hours to re-download the games and I can't replace pictures. When I try to delete Work group Inc. it has a captcha and also when i fill it out and hit delete it says that the installation wasn't successful. This Virus is making my computer slow and laggy. (Im trying to open chrome and my mouse is lagging across my screen.) How do i fix this?

Also when I search up idle buddy in my documents nothing shows up

2 minutes ago, Derrk said:

can you restore to a previous date?

Windows says that it can't find anything. I could reset the PC or restore it from a USB But the windows oin the USB Has nothing on it but chrome

2 minutes ago, SHG_Marsh said:

Windows says that it can't find anything. I could reset the PC or restore it from a USB But the windows oin the USB Has nothing on it but chrome

Maybe try running the BitDefender Rescue CD?

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Just now, Derrk said:

always back up your computer

Ill do that from now on

1 minute ago, Derrk said:

always back up your computer

2 minutes ago, Speedbird said:

I think so. Try making one with Universal USB Installer.

I might just save the pictures to a USB and restart my computer. Nothing else is working

I am also starting school in a couple days and this computer I use for it

Tips and tutorials about how to remove that virus are very easy to find on internet.

Just now, homeap5 said:

Tips and tutorials about how to remove that virus are very easy to find on internet.

They don't work for some reason

Just now, SHG_Marsh said:

I might just save the pictures to a USB and restart my computer. Nothing else is working

be wary that anything you take off the computer onto another drive may contain fragments of the virus.

If you have the money, you could take the computer to best buy or staples - i think they do virus removals for around $150-200

1 hour ago, SHG_Marsh said:

They don't work for some reason

They may work, at least some of them, but of course this requires some experience on user side too. It's not always automatic process like "press F5 to remove virus" or "install program xxx".

Would IOBit work? I saw a video saying to use this to force uninstall a program

If you're looking for automatic solution or program that do everything without user's interaction, then just try whatever you can find (and know is it safe). If it helps - it helps.

Anyway - backup your data like images etc. should be very easy. If is not for you, then do not start to fight with viruses by yourself and ask some of your more experienced friends for help.

If you run into someone having the same problem tell them to use IOBit. It force deletes everything that you want. It worked for me and now my computer is back to normal unless the virus clinged to another file

3 minutes ago, SHG_Marsh said:

If you run into someone having the same problem tell them to use IOBit. It force deletes everything that you want. It worked for me and now my computer is back to normal unless the virus clinged to another file

Said that too early. My youtube videos are still laggy