Nokia 6.1 plus or Xiaomi poco f1?

Mahbub

i am looking to play ONLY gta san andreas, vice city, lcs and gta 3.. now the poco has sd 845 which is much better then sd 636 but gta games are capped to 30 fps so whats d point in buying the poco? why i am leaning towards nokla is because in india xiaomi service is bad and i hate skinned android and love stock.. and nokia comes with stock android plus its android one device.. i am confused please help

are you mad comparing 845 vs 636? is like comparing gtx1080ti with gtx1050.

not only the processor, the camera is waaaay better than nokia 6.

pocof1 is literally the cheap version of Mi8 that is the cheap version of iphonex xD (but with a better camera).

if you like vanilla droid, im sure you can install custom rom for it.

Miui 10 is very good, i like it better than stock android.

Even if im a stock android guy, i would choose the $300 845 + iphonex-like camera.

the price is just insanely cheap to be ignored.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Im not a guy who plays games on phones, but id more or less grab the Nokia almost purely on software support. Id also instantly turn off the notch

Edited by GoldenLag

3 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

are you mad comparing 845 vs 636? is like comparing gtx1080ti with gtx1050.

not only the processor, the camera is waaaay better than nokia 6.

pocof1 is literally the cheap version of Mi8 that is the cheap version of iphonex xD (but with a better camera).

if you like vanilla droid, im sure you can install custom rom for it.

Miui 10 is very good, i like it better than stock android.

Even if im a stock android guy, i would choose the $300 845 + iphonex-like camera.

the price is just insanely cheap to be ignored.

thats not the end of story.. xiaomi support here is very bad.. and gta san andreas runs on 30 fos pn both and thats ONLY  game i bother to play.. and i am too much in love  to stock feel

3 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

Im not a guy who plays games on phones, but id more or less grab the Nokia almost purely on software support. Id also instantly turn off the notch

exactly.. i have used samsung for past three years the note 4 and i have developed big hate for skinned android.. thats pushing me to nokia .1 plus.. also added is the fact that its under android one

really man, you are mad like turning down top of the line ryzen 2700 for a i5 8400 because it plays game the same.

poco phone has a different skin than regular xiaomi, and it will be updated more frequently.

more or less a lighter feel than miui.

don't like it? just install pixel launcher for stock android feel.

nokia 6 is just not in the same ball park, cannot compare.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

30 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

really man, you are mad like turning down top of the line ryzen 2700 for a i5 8400 because it plays game the same.

poco phone has a different skin than regular xiaomi, and it will be updated more frequently.

more or less a lighter feel than miui.

don't like it? just install pixel launcher for stock android feel.

nokia 6 is just not in the same ball park, cannot compare.

nikia 6.1 plus... and thats actually not the biggest reason i am leaning to nokia.. the biggest reason is i am from india.. and xiaomi after sales service here is very bad.. thats the major reason.. if god forbid the phone has to be taken to service.. i have to go thru the horror

another thing to consider poco f1, liquid cooling, much like heatpipe.

this feature only present in high end gaming phone.

this phone is designed for gaming for sure.

image.png.cf21acf7e5ee2681938b2b4025f35899.png

[Official Lounge] Pocophone F1 by Xiaomi | Master of Speed

1 hour ago, SupaKomputa said:

another thing to consider poco f1, liquid cooling, much like heatpipe.

this feature only present in high end gaming phone.

this phone is designed for gaming for sure.

image.png.cf21acf7e5ee2681938b2b4025f35899.png

yes i do understand,, its better,, but the service here is pure horror u kniw

buy xiaomi phones in the official stores not from unofficial importers.

i've read theres a 1000 official service center in india.

they are getting better, especially in india.

read this article:

https://telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/xiaomi-leads-in-after-sales-service-in-india-followed-by-samsung-oppo-study/65487507