Gaming/Rendering PC I want your review please ?

3 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

For your usecase an 2700x would most likely be the better choice. What programs do you use?

Unity, unreal engine....

8 minutes ago, DustHaze said:

Unity, unreal engine....

I havent had the longest time to look but it seems at least the unity engine favors the 8700k, though idk what has changed since october last year as thats is the newest data i found. 

3 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

I havent had the longest time to look but it seems at least the unity engine favors the 8700k, though idk what has changed since october last year as thats is the newest data i found. 

alright thx but what do you think about the whole setup.

2 minutes ago, DustHaze said:

alright thx but what do you think about the whole setup.

The rest of the setup looks fine

22 minutes ago, ArchGamer said:

The setup looks great although the SSD seems excessive. In addition  you could save some money by using a Gigabyte Z370P https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/product/V9WfrH/gigabyte-z370p-d3-atx-lga1151-motherboard-z370p-d3

Well  this pc is not for me and the guy wanted 500gb SSD tho I think its a good price because not so long time ago I bought a 250gb ssd for the same money so its good of a price for France, for the motherboard I don't really trust gigabyte's budget motherboards but I might see reviews just to make sure.

4 minutes ago, DustHaze said:

Well  this pc is not for me and the guy wanted 500gb SSD tho I think its a good price because not so long time ago I bought a 250gb ssd for the same money so its good of a price for France, for the motherboard I don't really trust gigabyte's budget motherboards but I might see reviews just to make sure.

In that case, the SSD is fine as I am used to having a 120GB one as a boot drive. Motherboard-wise I run a Gigabyte B360M DS3H and it has not given me any issue so I doubt a higher-end board by them would have any issues

1 minute ago, ArchGamer said:

In that case, the SSD is fine as I am used to having a 120GB one as a boot drive. Motherboard-wise I run a Gigabyte B360M DS3H and it has not given me any issue so I doubt a higher-end board by them would have any issues

I just searched and even the motherboard that I chose does not have the enough power delivery to feed the i7.

2 minutes ago, DustHaze said:

I just searched and even the motherboard that I chose does not have the enough power delivery to feed the i7.

You sure that it is not the PSU?  the motherboard website and page states that it supports 8th Gen Intel CPUs (Coffee Lake)

22 minutes ago, ArchGamer said:

You sure that it is not the PSU?  the motherboard website and page states that it supports 8th Gen Intel CPUs (Coffee Lake)

well this guy say that it cant handle but a i5 

I went to another website and saw Asus - Prime Z370-A in it they say its doesn't pack much feature that I don't need anyway and it well engineered to handle the the i7 

6 minutes ago, DustHaze said:

well this guy say that it cant handle but a i5 

I went to another website and saw Asus - Prime Z370-A in it they say its doesn't pack much feature that I don't need anyway and it well engineered to handle the the i7 

He raises a good point when it comes to overclocking however if you do not plan on doing any insane overclocks aside from that the board itself will work with it with no issues.The higher end boards that he mentions do have alot of features however I do not recommend getting them unless your really need those features as it would be a waste of money.

29 minutes ago, ArchGamer said:

He raises a good point when it comes to overclocking however if you do not plan on doing any insane overclocks aside from that the board itself will work with it with no issues.The higher end boards that he mentions do have alot of features however I do not recommend getting them unless your really need those features as it would be a waste of money.

just make sure I spend 10 euros more for the ASUS board I wont regret it