Nintendo switch

Beef Boss

For those of you who own one, would recommend someone to buy one? 

I'm pretty interested in buying one, it seems to have a great selection of games. I like the whole joystick concept with it too and I'd like a new mobile console that's more centered around games than a phone. 

Are they worth the 300 runes? And what first games would you suggest? I've never played Zelda and it seems very popular? 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

I gotta say, even paying $400 for mine from a scalper off eBay, I'm pretty satisfied. I love mario kart, zelda, shovel knight, and mario odyssey, and slapping it in and out of the dock on a whim is awesome.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I've had mine for about 4 months now and its so great!

I go on work trips regularly during the summer and it was super great to have on me. During school, its easy to use on the bus and in my downtime.

Stardew Valley is a go to for me, but I've had a lot of fun with Mario Odyssey. I don't like mario games that much but its so much fun.  

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

imo you might as well just buy a Ipad or some other tablet, nintendo switches are 300-400$ and a ipad mini 4 with 128gb is 400$, and the new ipad with 32gb is 329$.

you can play stardew on the pc as well.

I have used a switch before, but i did not enjoy the experiance. just buy a xbox 1 or ps4.

Depends if any of the games interest you.

As a on the go handheld console, it is a treat.  Got mine late last year (wish I got it sooner, would been dope to take downrange).  So far, I enjoyed mine a lot.

The games so far I played on mine are Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (drop over 100+ hours on that), Disgaea 5 Complete (huge eater of time), Enter the Gungeon (fun little Indie), Hollow Knight (if you like Metroidvanias, get it).

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

7 minutes ago, Ithanul said:

Depends if any of the games interest you.

As a on the go handheld console, it is a treat.  Got mine late last year (wish I got it sooner, would been dope to take downrange).  So far, I enjoyed mine a lot.

The games so far I played on mine are Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (drop over 100+ hours on that), Disgaea 5 Complete (huge eater of time), Enter the Gungeon (fun little Indie), Hollow Knight (if you like Metroidvanias, get it).

Have you played snipperclips

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

Just now, aki adaki said:

Nah, I have not bought that one.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

5 minutes ago, Ithanul said:

Nah, I have not bought that one.

A ton of the games interest me, I think I'm gonna get one when I get paid again. Thankz! 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

I'd recommend one for BOTW alone. Bought one played the hell outta that game and hardly used since. Don't regret the purchase.

5950 - 3090 - 32gb - Aorus FV43U - Steam Deck - Fuji xPro 3 - Olympus OM1 n

On 8/24/2018 at 11:07 AM, aki adaki said:

It's actually a pretty good game that really plays to one of the Switch's most unique features. We have had powerful portable consoles before, we've had home consoles with motion controls before. Touch screen gaming is also a thing and has been for a while. But there really hasn't been another gaming device before the Switch where you can sit a screen on a table and share a controller with a second player. Simple 2D fighting games in particular shine on this system.

For me I've found that games like "Keep talking and Nobody Explodes" and the Jackbox party Pack games have been the biggest surprise. They've basically replaced Cards Against Humanity as the games night staple for me. I'm also kinda interested in the idea of Mario Party for the first time in a long time for the same reason.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

At the end of the day, the only thing which really matters is the games. I'm not fond of the build quality, and it is too cumbersome to really leave the house, but it is the only place you're playing certain games at the moment. If you really want to play those games in particular, get one.