Wetware / Bio

render

I'd love to see a section dedicated to wetware and biohack stuff because who doesn't love products like Muse or open source neurofeedback systems, pharmacological and futuristic goods to support the deep space engineering initiative.

Doesn't matter when the event horizon of space-time is breached in china shortly.

There's already room in Hobby electronics to everything outside of mainstream. If there isn't enough active topics for at least half of first page, then its not worth its own subforum.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

We already have enough sections that discoverability is suffering, so there isn't nearly enough content to justify a section for this I'm afraid.

HTTP/2 203

Fair enough, i'll just keep it in the weird other place.

On 8/23/2018 at 6:23 PM, render said:

Fair enough, i'll just keep it in the weird other place.

If you're into that type of stuff, I'd recommend Biohack.me; however, that forum has nowhere near the activity that LTT has. It's the only place that I can really think of that has active discussions about biohacking and related subjects.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/