What is the meaning of life?

TacoSenpai

Do you think we'll ever be able to artificially create consciousness? Digitise it in some way? 

In fact, I think it's quite amazing that our specific assembly of atoms, molecules and other random particles can arrange itself in a way so that 'consciousness' manifests in us. It's also amazing how a kilogram of these particles (the 'brain' as we call it) can manipulate the universe to an intergalactic scale. 

As for the meaning of life? I don't think we'll ever be able to answer that. We are, after all, participants in this universe. We did not create it. Only those who 'made' this universe will be able to justify our very existence.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

MacBook Pro 13" (2018) | ThinkPad x230 | iPad Air 2     

~(˘▾˘~)   (~˘▾˘)~

Life can be multiple things for us humans.

We can either try to fullfill our duty as a specie (breed and thrive in the world, maybe even outside of it).

But if we only live for such reason then every single one of us will suffer as an individual.

Or... we can live in search of happiness (a concept that is highly elusive on its own). 

The idea is to find a balance between the two (or even better, make the second  support the first)

The problem comes when what is necessary to be happy for each of us is in conflict with the above.

Thats why i asked the question above, we try to be happy but in reality we are just trying to suffer less.

And what is suffering? It is the lack of happiness.