NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti reference design leaked: finally a dual fan setup

asim1999

The dual fan reference design for the 2080 Ti has leaked. 

NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-2080-Ti-reference.jpg

I actually don’t know if this card is called Founders Edition, but nothing indicates otherwise. The rumor was true, the new GeForce reference design is dual-fan. The logo was put in the middle with two fans sticking out of the metallic shroud.

GeForce GTX logo was also replaced with GeForce RTX, but don’t worry — the logo is upside down only for promotional purposes. These cards are more than likely going to be sold only through NVIDIA’s own store.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti features TU102 GPU with 4352 CUDA cores. The card is equipped with 11GB of GDDR6 memory across a 352-bit bus. The Ti model is Jensen’s surprise for today’s Gaming Celebration Event, which kicks off in a few hours.

i think it looks like a hybrid between the Titan Z and EVGA SC2 coolers.

What do you all think of the new reference design?

Source: https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-dual-fan-reference-design-leaked

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

The Tech News subforum should delete all posts which have wccf tech and videocardz as a "source".

This is not news, that is just BS, and i dont find that it should be in a tech news subforum.

Obviously photoshopped leaks =/= news

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Man that looks like shit compared to the titan-style shrouds, we'll find out if it's real in 4.5 hours

Spoiler

tenor(1).gif

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

2 minutes ago, Swatson said:

Man that looks like shit compared to the titan-style shrouds, we'll find out if it's real in 4.5 hours

Im looking forward to it too!

Im gonna get the 2080 Ti

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

17 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

The Tech News subforum should delete all posts which have wccf tech and videocardz as a "source".

This is not news, that is just BS, and i dont find that it should be in a tech news subforum.

Obviously photoshopped leaks =/= news

videocardz is actually pretty legit lately. I kind of hope it's real just to make you eat your words

AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

12 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Non blower reference design? I'll believe it when it's out. 

Looking more closely, I dont see anywhere for that air to escape, looks fairly sealed. Could still act like a blower but just with brute force air pressure instead of an axial fan

20 minutes ago, Swatson said:

videocardz is actually pretty legit lately. I kind of hope it's real just to make you eat your words

I still dont like that the technews section is full of "videocard news" and no actual news. If i wanted to watch at rumours i would go to the sites themselves.

As i said, rumours =/= news

4 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

I still dont like that the technews section is full of "videocard news" and no actual news. If i wanted to watch at rumours i would go to the sites themselves.

As i said, rumours =/= news

Yea, no one is gonna stop posting leaks here, so stay mad i guess. Half the tech news forum is leaks in general, not just GPU, but phones and other tech leaks too

1 minute ago, Swatson said:

Yea, no one is gonna stop posting leaks here, so stay mad i guess. Half the tech news forum is leaks in general, not just GPU, but phones and other tech leaks too

I have nothing against normal leaks, but the nvidia gtx/rtx/11/20 leaks have bean really annoying, as they post the same thing 1000 times, and it just isnt newsworthy.

If the rtx 2000 series only had a few posts that would be fine, but when i start counting the new nvidia "leak" technews and i cant be bothered to count them after 16 posts, then that says something.

For example, the "dual fan founders edition" has been posted atleast 2 times, the first time was 10 days ago.

So it has turned into echo chamber, where people repost the same news a few days later over and over again.

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

I have nothing against normal leaks, but the nvidia gtx/rtx/11/20 leaks have bean really annoying, as they post the same thing 1000 times, and it just isnt newsworthy.

If the rtx 2000 series only had a few posts that would be fine, but when i start counting the new nvidia "leak" technews and i cant be bothered to count them after 16 posts, then that says something.

For example, the "dual fan founders edition" has been posted atleast 2 times, the first time was 10 days ago.

So it has turned into echo chamber, where people repost the same news a few days later over and over again.

Except that it was just a rumour, and now we have a picture. Turns out we're getting leaks from different sources that are kind of confirming each other

1 minute ago, Swatson said:

Except that it was just a rumour, and now we have a picture. Turns out we're getting leaks from different sources that are kind of confirming each other

cool this conversation isnt going nowhere for the both of us, so /thread.

Anyways werenõt the new nvidia gpus supposed to be announced today, so we just could wait a few hours and see the design?

2 minutes ago, Trixanity said:

4 hours until the announcement. Steady, people.

did i miss something. where would i find this announcement stream?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Just now, cluelessgenius said:

https://www.twitch.tv/nvidia

Just now, cluelessgenius said:

Twitch.tv/Nvidia I believe.

It's well known Nvidia will host an event in advance of Gamescom. Of course Nvidia hasn't confirmed that they'll launch new products but it's pretty much guaranteed at this point.

Just now, Trixanity said:

It's well known Nvidia will host an event in advance of Gamescom. Of course Nvidia hasn't confirmed that they'll launch new products but it's pretty much guaranteed at this point.

fuck is there any source that would pass a companies firewall settings? as twitch doesnt :( youtube maybe or some other non-gaming flagged site?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

3 minutes ago, Trixanity said:

never mind found it on youtube :P

1 minute ago, cluelessgenius said:

fuck is there any source that would pass a companies firewall settings? as twitch doesnt :( youtube maybe or some other non-gaming flagged site?

Nvidia might re-stream on their facebook, likely someone on youtube will too

GeForce GTX logo was also replaced with GeForce RTX, but don’t worry — the logo is upside down only for promotional purposes

Image result for doubt

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25