Should I change my mind?

Hey guys! I recently just bought the Windows Surface Go with the upgraded package with 8GB of RAM and 128 GB of Storage for 550$, along with accessories (Type cover, pen, mouse, and case), to come out at a grand total of 873$. It's really cool and seems like a serious powerhouse and good contender for taking notes in college. But I just now saw this article about how Amazon just put out a sale for its Surface Laptop to drop from 1,000$ to 699$ and I was wondering if I'm missing out on a better opportunity for what I paid.

Should I be concerned to get the Surface Laptop over my Go? I'm not 100% sold on the smaller size and the fact that it can act like a tablet. I'm mainly looking for the Windows Version of a Mac. Sure a pen and the ability to make it into a smaller tablet are cool, but I want to get my value for my money and I want to know if I should return my Go and get this deal from Amazon. Fast replies will be greatly appreciated, because college starts Monday!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072L7KKYQ/?tag=pcworld02-20&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1&ascsubtag=US-001-3297707-000-000000-web-20

Screenshot_20180816-210709.png

The benefit of the Go and indeed the whole reason it exists imo is that it's cheap.  If you dress it up to over $800 USD, I have to say, I think you can do better with something else.  Just my opinion though.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.