this is a USB Driver issue it would mean the world to me if you guys could assist me with this

thing to note: the usb disconnecting sound started happening when i upgraded to 12gb ram this morning,  i have corsair vengeance ram and there all 2400mhz

my specs are GTX 1050TI

MotherBoard: B350M Pro VDH AM4 Socket 

Ram: 12GB 

CPU: Ryzen 3 1200

CD ROM: no

OK so ive been hearing the disconnect noise quiet a bit this morning when i havent been disconecting anything right? and then i read somewhere that i had to remove a amd usb extensible driver cuz yknow itd come back if i restarted so i tried doing that and it said "you have to restart for it to be fully uninstalled" or something since i couldnt move the mouse i clicked the reset button on my pc tower and now eversince ive done that my webcam usb doesnt work and my 2 vr usb ones on my mobo dont work i dont know why this has happened i hope you guys can help me solve this. thanks

Edited by TheBlueMiner

2 minutes ago, TheBlueMiner said:

i hope you guys can solve this for me

You wiped out the driver (USB) for those things. SO they aren't going to work.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

You wiped out the driver (USB) for those things. SO they aren't going to work.

how do i get it back then

2 hours ago, TheBlueMiner said:

how do i get it back then

Aye, there's the rub eh?

Got a CD-ROM? Load drivers on to that and use the keyboard to navigate and install

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

5 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Aye, there's the rub eh?

Got a CD-ROM? Load drivers on to that and use the keyboard to navigate and install

Motherboard drivers? 

8 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Aye, there's the rub eh?

Any alternatives besides a cd rom? 

Or that it? cuz i dont have a cd rom

5 hours ago, TheBlueMiner said:

Any alternatives besides a cd rom? 

Or that it? cuz i dont have a cd rom

Sure, USB stick....

Of course, since your USB is currently bolloxed, this might be an issue.

The other option is to make a bootable USB stick with a liveCD of some OS (typically linux, but not always), slap the drivers onto it, boot with said liveCD...err...liveUSB OS, copy the drivers to the temp folder, reboot, sans the liveUSB OS, and use the keyboard to navigate to the temp folder and install the drivers.

ive never done anything like that and i dont really wanna risk making it worse without any visual guidance.

are there any video tutorials that explain how to do this visually?? also thanks for taking time to respond i really appreciate it.

also my os is windows 10 64 bit if that helps

14 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Aye, there's the rub eh?

going back to this strategy of completion is it done in the bios? and also what drivers do i install exactly? where do i install em? alot of unaswered questions i have :/

3 hours ago, TheBlueMiner said:

going back to this strategy of completion is it done in the bios? and also what drivers do i install exactly? where do i install em? alot of unaswered questions i have :/

Oh, this will complicate things if you don't know what you are doing. AT this point, I'd honestly suggest you take it to a computer geek shop and for the 30$ labour, have them install the drivers. SHouldn't take them more than 15 minutes to do this (as they are experienced with stuff like this)