Computer is experiencing Forced Restarts (Power off/Power On)

As stated above Im having issues with my computer shutting down and restarting. Average time it will run before shutting down is 15-30 min but sometimes its shorter or longer. This issue only started around a week ago. My specs are:

CPU: Intel i5-7600K

GPU: EVGA FTW 3 GTX 1080Ti ICX

Motherboard: Asus Strix Z270E Gaming

CPU Cooler: Master Cooler Hyper 212 Evo

Case fans: 2x Noctua NF-A14 IndustrialPPC-3000 PWM

PSU: Master Cooler V750

Ram: 1x Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB

Harddrive: WD Black 1TB

I have done lots of research and there seems to be 3 reasons for forced restarts (Power off/Power on): Power, software, temp. To rule out software I have reset windows (wiped and reinstalled windows 10) gone into command prompt and typed in chkdsk c:/f/r and no errors showed. Also tried sfc/scannow and also no errors. Im fairly certain that its no a temp issue since the moment the computer restarted (Power off/Power on) I was looking at HWMonitor and it said the temps were 65 Degrees Celsius for CPU and GPU was 53 degrees Celsius. Unfortunately I have no way to check the power in realtime when the computer restarts but monitoring the voltage before shutdown doesn’t see any big jumps or drops. Is there anything I'm missing? Anyone have any Ideas? At the moment I’m considering getting a new PSU but would rather not spend the money if I don’t need to. Thanks for any suggestions.