Fans stopped working

Torkerull

I just installed my new graphics card and then suddenly the case fans that came with the case stopped working, i have checked my BIOS and it says N/A, so basically not active. any tips for how I can get them running again? Im 99% sure that all of the cables are ok and havent touched any of those.

first off 99 isn;t enough, make it 100, for all fan cables and power cables, go ahead and unplug and replug in case one got slightly undone. Then tell us results

Also list specs for the computer

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

I checked the cables and there should be no problems, and no the fans are still not working.

Specs:

Asus h110I-PLUS  D3 - Motherboard

Intel core I5-6500 - CPU

2x4gb hyperxfury ddr4 - Ram

Asus gtx 1060 6gb - GPU

250gb ssd - Storage

1tb hdd - Storage

500 watt - PSU

I fixed it, i just went over the cables a second time and i found that the fan controller for the case wasnt plugged in so i had to install some new cables to make it work because of my new installed ssd and graphic card so the cable wasnt really long enough. Im sorry for bothering you with this, thanks for the help anyways :)