Asus Rog Strix Motherboard Led Lights

Go to solution Solved by GasMonkey,
2 hours ago, GasMonkey said:

I tried to set it up through the aura software before that..you think maybe removing the software will do it?

Removing Aura Sync did solve this issue!

Hi guys,
Just built my new rig including my asus B360-F motherboard.
The rgb lights don't turn off when my PC is in sleep mode...I figured out that I have an option to turn them off in the bios under :
'Advanced mode --> Onboard devices config --> RGB LED lighting --> In sleep, hibernate and soft states --> OFF'.

Done that, put my pc to sleep mode, the led lights turned off this time.
The next time i turned it to sleep, the lights turned on again, so i opened the bios and the bios option that i had set to 'OFF' changed automatically to 'ON'.

I tried multiple times to fix this including Cmos reset and updating my bios, but this situation just loops itself all over again...first sleep the lights off, second sleep the lights on, and the bios resets the option.

Thanks in advance to everyone :) 

Don't you have a controller for the led lights? And if you have it just turn if off from that button. If you don't then idk. Or the power button don't does anything.Capture.PNG.14065a4533fd3e13bf599975dba80ef8.PNG

22 minutes ago, DOGEY said:

Don't you have a controller for the led lights? And if you have it just turn if off from that button. If you don't then idk. Or the power button don't does anything.Capture.PNG.14065a4533fd3e13bf599975dba80ef8.PNG

Its the built in led lights on the motherboard..not a controlled strip or something..

Oh...Idk. I think that's normal because it's on low power consumption and there's no problem the lights to not turn off 

52 minutes ago, GasMonkey said:

Hi guys,
Just built my new rig including my asus B360-F motherboard.
The rgb lights don't turn off when my PC is in sleep mode...I figured out that I have an option to turn them off in the bios under :
'Advanced mode --> Onboard devices config --> RGB LED lighting --> In sleep, hibernate and soft states --> OFF'.

Done that, put my pc to sleep mode, the led lights turned off this time.
The next time i turned it to sleep, the lights turned on again, so i opened the bios and the bios option that i had set to 'OFF' changed automatically to 'ON'.

I tried multiple times to fix this including Cmos reset and updating my bios, but this situation just loops itself all over again...first sleep the lights off, second sleep the lights on, and the bios resets the option.

Thanks in advance to everyone :) 

I'm pretty sure it's in the Asus aura software, I used that with my Asus 1070 strix to change the lighting on the card. just a hunch you could try :)

Don't you have some kind of ASUS app to control it then?

5 hours ago, DanSlice said:

I'm pretty sure it's in the Asus aura software, I used that with my Asus 1070 strix to change the lighting on the card. just a hunch you could try :)

I tried to set it up through the aura software before that..you think maybe removing the software will do it?

1 minute ago, GasMonkey said:

possibly but can't you just leave it off in the software if you don't like it? 

1 hour ago, DanSlice said:

possibly but can't you just leave it off in the software if you don't like it? 

Even if i turn it off in the software it goes on again in sleep mode..

2 hours ago, GasMonkey said:

Removing Aura Sync did solve this issue!