Windows 10 won't start after update

SkyForCe
Go to solution Solved by SkyForCe,
30 minutes ago, SkyForCe said:

Hey guys!

So, Windows installed an update yesterday. When I tried to start my pc today I got a blue screen.

Afterwards it restarted and tried to repair itself. After a while it said, that it couldn't repair itself.

So I took out a USB Stick which I used to install Windows. The version on there isn't the newest. Don't know if that could be a problem. The version is about 1/2 year old.

When I selected repair from USB I came to the following screen, which I attached. 

I have never been on that screen before and also don't know any commands. Is there a way to repair Windows from that or have I done something wrong and shouldn't even be on that screen?

Thanks in advance,

SkyForCe

UPDATE: So I tried to do a system recovery. Tried a recovery which was automatially saved by Windows from yesterday and also one from a day before yesterday, but both without success.

Hey guys!

So, Windows installed an update yesterday. When I tried to start my pc today I got a blue screen.

Afterwards it restarted and tried to repair itself. After a while it said, that it couldn't repair itself.

So I took out a USB Stick which I used to install Windows. The version on there isn't the newest. Don't know if that could be a problem. The version is about 1/2 year old.

When I selected repair from USB I came to the following screen, which I attached. 

I have never been on that screen before and also don't know any commands. Is there a way to repair Windows from that or have I done something wrong and shouldn't even be on that screen?

Thanks in advance,

SkyForCe

Bluescreen.jpg

Console screen.jpg

30 minutes ago, SkyForCe said:

Hey guys!

Thanks in advance,

SkyForCe

UPDATE: So I tried to do a system recovery. Tried a recovery which was automatially saved by Windows from yesterday and also one from a day before yesterday, but both without success.

I would create a new windows 10 installer usb.

Try to repair computer.

Try to boot into safe mode.  If you can, move personal files then do a clean install of win10 via usb.

6 minutes ago, Dryden said:

I would create a new windows 10 installer usb.

Try to repair computer.

Try to boot into safe mode.  If you can, move personal files then do a clean install of win10 via usb.

Well, that was what I was doing. Couldn't get Windows repaired. Seems like I'll have to save all my data and do a clean install.

Tried to boot into safe mode, but didn't work either. I will just put the drive into another working computer and safe all my data.

Thnks for trying to help man

10 minutes ago, SkyForCe said:

Well, that was what I was doing. Couldn't get Windows repaired. Seems like I'll have to save all my data and do a clean install.

Tried to boot into safe mode, but didn't work either. I will just put the drive into another working computer and safe all my data.

Thnks for trying to help man

good luck

yeah if you're overclocking, reset bios to defaults / clear cmos

7 minutes ago, Dryden said:

good luck

yeah if you're overclocking, reset bios to defaults / clear cmos

I don't have an overclock.

So I connected the OS drive to my laptop via USB.

I can't connect to it. Doesn't show in the windows explorer.

When I open disk management it shows me the SSD, but it shows that it has a capacity of 16 TB.

Any way or maybe there is a program to access the drive? Got some important data on it. I am doing backups weekly, but some data will still be missing.

CrystalDiskInfo says that the Drive itself is ok and it also says the right capacity of 512GB

22 minutes ago, SkyForCe said:

I don't have an overclock.

So I connected the OS drive to my laptop via USB.

I can't connect to it. Doesn't show in the windows explorer.

When I open disk management it shows me the SSD, but it shows that it has a capacity of 16 TB.

Any way or maybe there is a program to access the drive? Got some important data on it. I am doing backups weekly, but some data will still be missing.

CrystalDiskInfo says that the Drive itself is ok and it also says the right capacity of 512GB

have you looked for supporting software on the drive's manufacturer's website?