Astro A40 TR vs Corsair HS70 Wireless vs HyperX Flight

Squanchy

Hello all, 

So I have a decision to make not sure which one to get, Price is not a problem but I am limited to just these three headsets. I understand getting a Mod mic and a nice pair of headphones is ideal, however I am in a unique situation which is just dealing with just these three pairs of headsets.

So between the Astro A40 TR, Corsair HS70(Wireless), and the HyperX Flight... Which do you guys think would be the better of the three?

I have done some looking at reviews and it seems that the HS70 and Flights are pretty neck and neck, the Flight has that insane battery life, while the HS70 seems to have a better build quality. The Astro A40s seem to be decent pair of headphones, yes pricey but price is not a problem atm, And yes it is wired.. I would prefer wireless.. But if these are really that much better in terms of mic and overall sound, I will get these.

These will be used for PC and PS4.

Which does everything think would be the better of the three? Any opinions would be much appreciated thanks!

I would personally go with the Corsair HS70 headset. I've had great success with it's wired brother, the HS50. It is an extremely comfortable headset to wear, the mic isn't too bad, and most importantly (to me anyways), these cans are discreet with their branding which actually allows me to use these as a regular pair of headphones on the go. Just my 2 cents of course.

Lappy: i7 8750H | GTX 1060 Max Q | 16Gb 2666Mhz RAM | 256Gb SSD | 1TB HDD | 1080p IPS panel @60Hz | Dell G5