Computer Chair Recommendations

Atomic Charley

I would like to purchase a new computer chair, my current one was very cheap but it's lasted me for three years, they don't sell it anymore, and I would prefer one that is pleater/easy clean. My budget is flexible but I'm not really willing to go over a couple hundred pounds unless the chair is going to last me forever, or similar. It's difficult for me to go out and try chairs as I'm very busy and I don't drive. 

Any office chair should work. The swivel cushioned ones. Don't get anything with vinyl though. (fake leather).

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

I own a Epic from noblechairs and it's awesome, 1 year with it and loving it.

Privacy is necessary for an open society in the electronic age. Privacy is not secrecy. A private matter is something one doesn't want the whole world to know, but a secret matter is something one doesn't want anybody to know. Privacy is the power to selectively reveal oneself to the world..