WinMr with all SteamVR games?

Brick1026

Is there any way I can run all SteamVR games within a winMR headset without the risk of being banned?

25 minutes ago, Brick1026 said:

without the risk of being banned?

???

If there is some steamvr game that doesnt support winMR then maybe Revive could help, but i dont know.

Have you downloaded the WIN mixed reality thing from steam?

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

I don't think there's a SteamVR game I couldn't play on WMR. Just not sure why you'd get banned for it?

I don’t have a WinMR headset yet but on steam it has a section of “supported headsets” and WinMR is not in all of them. I was wondering if there is a compatibility layer (like revive) that might allow WinMR headsets to play ALL steam vr games (without getting me banned for violating TOS).

O

19 minutes ago, Densetsu said:

I don't think there's a SteamVR game I couldn't play on WMR. Just not sure why you'd get banned for it?

You can even run games that don’t say WinMR is supported? Are you using a compatiability layer or is the”supported” just saying what the devs program their game around?

2 minutes ago, Brick1026 said:

O

You can even run games that don’t say WinMR is supported? Are you using a compatiability later or is the”supported” just saying what the devs program their game around?

What game did you have in mind? I can try it when I get home.

12 minutes ago, Densetsu said:

What game did you have in mind? I can try it when I get home.

Just look for one that does not show that it supports WinMR aka does not have a little WinMR logo next to it so something like fruit ninja vr than get back to me with the results. Thanks for the help. Also, side note what is your vr rig?

2 minutes ago, Brick1026 said:

Just look for one that does not show that it supports WinMR aka does not have a little WinMR logo next to it so something like fruit ninja vr than get back to me with the results. Thanks for the help. Also, side note what is your vr rig?

This one: Just NCASE mITX 

But I also use a Yoga 920 + eGPU (a gamingbox RX580 or GTX 1080 depending on where I am).