Gigabyte 1080ti MEASUREMENTS

KsTras

Not sure where to put this so thought I’d post here. 

Might be asking a lot but Any 1080ti gigabyte owners here that could do me a huge solid, mine hasn’t arrived yet and I’m currently needing measurements so I can get a custom backplate made. 

Need length width and measurements as well as measurements for the SLI cut out because I’d prefer to have it cut out on the backplate in case I sell it with it or give it away. (Picture attached of finished backplate to show how much room is needed) and the pin cut outs too please!

And if your a really up to it! The measurement locations for all four of the main screws, the backplate will attach onto them with a weak magnet.

Cheers to anyone who would help me with this.

356224A0-F9F6-4D54-88EE-4215A469D434.jpeg

9E043F06-7713-4718-A52F-5C00A5E6346B.jpeg

8EF03F48-26DC-4FA4-9518-DD575D6E29EC.jpeg

GPU’s: 2 x G1 GTX 1080ti oc

CPU: i7-7700k

Motherboard: Asrock Z270 Extreme4

Ram: DDR4 4x4 Dominator Platinum

PSU: Seasonic Prime 1000w Platinum

Cooling: Kracken x62

Case: P400s

It's spelled "twin frozr." I hope you can rectify that.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

31 minutes ago, KsTras said:

1080ti gigabyte ...mine hasn’t arrived yet and I’m currently needing...

maybe it's not too late to cancel that order?

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

7 hours ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

maybe it's not too late to cancel that order?

Get out

8 hours ago, fasauceome said:

It's spelled "twin frozr." I hope you can rectify that.

Oof bad luck to that guy

3 hours ago, KsTras said:

Get out

what? i'm dead serious...new generations of cards will be on shelf very soon and they are much better...you'll thank me later.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

1 hour ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

what? i'm dead serious...new generations of cards will be on shelf very soon and they are much better...you'll thank me later.

There has literally been no evidence they will be released soon? And I don’t want to drop a shit load of cash for the 2080. The prices for them will most likely not effect the 1080tis as they will be priced higher than normal new releases, that’s my bet.

11 hours ago, KsTras said:

There has literally been no evidence they will be released soon? And I don’t want to drop a shit load of cash for the 2080. The prices for them will most likely not effect the 1080tis as they will be priced higher than normal new releases, that’s my bet.

There are literally tons of evidences they will be released very soon, they will be announced in 4 days on august 20th at gamescom in germany.

Pricing, they are replacing the GTX 1080 with the RTX 2080 which will suport direct ray tracing and a slew of new technologies...you can expect pricing to be a little bit above the GTX 1080 MSRP but probably way bellow that of the GTX 1080ti original MSRP...you can also expect severe price cuts on previous generations cards like the GTX 1070/1080/1080ti...so like i said, if it's not to late for you to cancel that order and ask for a refund it would be a good idea to do so at this point.

https://www.pcgamer.com/rtx-2080-release-date/

If you're interested in knowing more about the next gen cards, this is the Siggraph presentation and reveal of the Quadro version of the new Turing card, the RTX 2080 and RTX 2070 will be little brother and sister to this technology packed beast of a chip:

12 hours ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

There are literally tons of evidences they will be released very soon, they will be announced in 4 days on august 20th at gamescom in germany.

Pricing, they are replacing the GTX 1080 with the RTX 2080 which will suport direct ray tracing and a slew of new technologies...you can expect pricing to be a little bit above the GTX 1080 MSRP but probably way bellow that of the GTX 1080ti original MSRP...you can also expect severe price cuts on previous generations cards like the GTX 1070/1080/1080ti...so like i said, if it's not to late for you to cancel that order and ask for a refund it would be a good idea to do so at this point.

https://www.pcgamer.com/rtx-2080-release-date/

If you're interested in knowing more about the next gen cards, this is the Siggraph presentation and reveal of the Quadro version of the new Turing card, the RTX 2080 and RTX 2070 will be little brother and sister to this technology packed beast of a chip:

Revealed not released, and the “rumour” is itll

be priced the same as the 1080ti when it was released. If you can’t answer the question I’d rather you not comment at all? Why even bother like is it an attempt to “help” or are you trying to make others feel bad for their purchases? I have zero regrets getting these cards and I will not be cancelling the order I more than likely would be paying the same once the price drops as I got them for $650 AUD. I do not want a 2080 and my dream has always been to do SLI for looks not for performance.

I some what appreciate what your saying but at the same time? Why? I’d rather if it’s not fit for the topic not to comment.

12 hours ago, KsTras said:

Revealed not released, and the “rumour” is itll

be priced the same as the 1080ti when it was released. If you can’t answer the question I’d rather you not comment at all? Why even bother like is it an attempt to “help” or are you trying to make others feel bad for their purchases? I have zero regrets getting these cards and I will not be cancelling the order I more than likely would be paying the same once the price drops as I got them for $650 AUD. I do not want a 2080 and my dream has always been to do SLI for looks not for performance.

I some what appreciate what your saying but at the same time? Why? I’d rather if it’s not fit for the topic not to comment.

it's all fine man sorry i didn't wanted to annoy you or anything it's just most online stores have return policies for not openened products i figured you might want to take advantage of that...i'm sorry.

I just wanted to let you know so in a month from now when new shinny cards come out with new design and better performance and new tech that makes older card looks like what they are which is 2 years old technologies you won't be too disapointed for blowing that kind of money on a 2 years old architecture...these 1080ti seem fast to us right now cause it's the best we have seen for now...but lesson learned i won't do that in the future after all it's not my money :)

have a good day, again i'm sorry!

3 hours ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

it's all fine man sorry i didn't wanted to annoy you or anything it's just most online stores have return policies for not openened products i figured you might want to take advantage of that...i'm sorry.

I just wanted to let you know so in a month from now when new shinny cards come out with new design and better performance and new tech that makes older card looks like what they are which is 2 years old technologies you won't be too disapointed for blowing that kind of money on a 2 years old architecture...these 1080ti seem fast to us right now cause it's the best we have seen for now...but lesson learned i won't do that in the future after all it's not my money :)

have a good day, again i'm sorry!

You are all good mate, some people take things differently I was aware of the potienial release I just chose otherwise. I don’t plan on even keeping the 1080tis for that long, SLI is just something I’ve always wanted to do despite the poor performance.

both were brough used so return isn’t really an option, he sold them $200 cheaper than normal used price so I can’t complain.

I sincerely appreciate the apology, you seem like a genuine person.