My WiFi is messing around

JACKWilcher

So I bought this new asus laptop about a month and a half ago, upgraded it to the latest version of windows 10 and updated the drivers and all that kind of stuff. 

However, lately (about a week ago), my WiFi suddenly disconnects and won't connect again untill I run the troubleshooter and the WiFi list goes blank. I don't believe this is a hardware issue since it worked fine just a week ago and I have not dropped it or anything since. So does anyone have any idea on how to fix this ?

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Troubleshooter

To me that seems like a driver issue.  Normally with hardware you would expect it to show up as disabled or not have the device show up at all.  Have you tried a clean install of the wireless drivers instead of an update?

4 hours ago, Tzomb1e said:

To me that seems like a driver issue.  Normally with hardware you would expect it to show up as disabled or not have the device show up at all.  Have you tried a clean install of the wireless drivers instead of an update?

I have uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them again but it didn't fix the issue.

Btw the issue started after the first time i did "Reset network" in settings if that helps.

14 hours ago, JACKWilcher said:

I have uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them again but it didn't fix the issue.

Btw the issue started after the first time i did "Reset network" in settings if that helps.

That basically resets everything back to its default settings.  Out of curiosity, did you change it in device manager to NOT allow the computer to turn off the wireless NIC to save power?  I have had issues with laptops doing that in the past.  Whenever this happens, do you have any events in that show up in eventvwr or any errors on the device in device manager?